Mar 18, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Have to spread the rep.

Yesterday the chocolate vs strawberry
    Then the baby
    Then the marriage

Kids grow up TOO fast!!
    mbskng54 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 07:02 PM
    If he cheats on her, he'd cheat on you. Sounds like he and maybe even you, have a problem with commitment. Maybe you deserve each other.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Yeah switch boyfriends and then he can find somebody else to cheat with.
    That is the way it usually works.
    Well not the switching bf's ---but sometimes it happens
    But I'd guess you would lose the two friends in the meantime
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 07:39 PM
    What's this world coming to, is this what we have to look forward to, this is the future generation? Honestly, were can I find a cheap cabin in the woods?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2008, 07:41 PM
    They don't even teach the kids good sex ed anymore I can't even tell you how many kids [15 year olds] I've told to go to their doctors on this site because they think that they are pregnant its rediclous
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 08:51 PM
    You are such a liar, and he is a lying cheat. If you were concerned for others, you wouldn't be doing, what your doing. If you weren't doing, what your doing you, would be telling your friend, what a lying cheat he is. But have heart, when they get married, you can STILL cheat with him, and be complete. And still babysit.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Girl, you and this guy are a mess. He does not need to get married and I feel bad for your girl friend. She is about to marry one cheater and has another one for a friend.
    Your selfishness has messed with your friend, this baby and your boyfriend. What you really need to do is come clean. Let her know what kind of creep she is about to marry and what kind of person she trusted as a friend. Best friends don't do this to each other.
    All of you guys are immature. Too immature for relationships let alone marriage and there is a baby in the midst of this mess.
    Pitiful!
    joeoconnell2008 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2008, 10:32 PM
    You are plane and simply humpy.
    How could u do that to your best friend.
    And they have a child.
    And ye decided to start while she was in the toilet.
    That's very nice of ye.
    kildarebabe Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 07:51 AM
    There are two of ye in it but to me he is just using you to have one last fling before he gets married... he obviously has no respect for his girlfriend and to me you have none for your boyfriend... all you had to do was say no when he made advances to you... just imagine how you would feel if the roles were reversed and you had set up home with your boyfriend and your friend was seeing him behind your back...
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Hon, she is not your best friend. You may be hers, but she is not yours. No honest person would do this to their best friend... And you know what? Once this all gets out (because it WILL get out) you will realize what you've lost. Hopefully, you'll have learned your lesson and tried to repair what you could in your relationships - with your boyfriend, your "best friend," and her boyfriend.

No, its not normal and no, its not all right... you must stop the madness. You're setting yourself up for heartbreak, pain, and the loss of the "most special people in your life."

Good luck - I really hope you do the right thing.
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Mar 19, 2008, 08:57 AM
    The toughest question here is "Who to feel the most sorry for?"

The boyfriend isn't around most of the time, so he doesn't have a clue. This is going to hit him completely blind... a bolt from the blue.

The fiancée is the leading candidate. She has a kid to deal with and she is about to marry a thrill seeker who would probably be boffing anyone available any time she is out of earshot. That marriage has great potential. I know a guy like Romeo... a friend actually. He began cheating on his first wife while they were engaged and, according to one of his stories, managed to snag some extra stuff while on honeymoon. She was not pregnant when they were married. He continued doing that sort of thing through maybe a hundred or so women until she finally threw him out after they had been married for almost 20 years. They had two kids. Hearing him tell stories was/is a lot like watching a car wreck. The wife's life may not be THE most miserable life one can live, but it has to be close.

The next candidate is the coming child. What is life going to be like for him/her with a father that he/she might catch in the act with Susy280 in a couple of years? Won't that be pretty.

Susy is a candidate. She is so in need of attention and so lacking in judgment that she is willing to scre* her best friend's fiancée almost with her in the next room... and she is asking us if it is OK!

Please! These posts crack me up. Are we sure they are real?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Please! These posts crack me up. Are we sure they are real?
    I don't know how real some of these posts are but they got "general hospital" and the "edge of night" beat.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I don't know how real some of these posts are but the got "general hospital" and the "edge of night" beat.
    You got that right. Prime-Time Soap Opera
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 11:58 AM
    I think it's time someone jumps in and says it...

JER-RY JER-RY JER-RY!!
    susy280 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by susy280
    What i think is weird is that this all started over a text message. it was a silly forward message that my bestfriends boyfriend had sent me. after that message he told me he liked me and that he has for a really long time. the problem is that his girlfriend is my best friend and my boyfriend is his bestfriend. they have a baby together also. well one day when he was out my best friend invited me over to her house.. they both live together. so i went over and i was texting her boyfriend while i was there. he told me he wanted to kiss me and he asked if he could whenever his girlfriend left the room.. i said sure.. when he got home my best friend was in the restroom so she told me to answer the door. and well... we kissed.. i know its so bad but it felt so right. after that time we keep text messaging and we have done things after that.. i dont know what to do because he is about to get married with her.. i care about my best friend alot and i love my boyfriend to death but this guy just completes everything for me. he tells me loves me and wishes his gf was more like me.. what should i do? i dont want to hurt my friend or my boyfriend but yet i can't stop liking him and he feels the same.. someone please help..

ok i understand everything that everyone is telling me... im going to stop... but i dont understand why everyone is just blaming this on me. im not the only one involved in this situation. i didnt start anything.. he did.. i know this is all wrong.. i know he has a baby... i know she is my best friend... but this is not just my fault.. and yes they are not really old enough to get married.. all three of us are only 18. the baby is 1 1/2 years old and i really dont understand how this is just "my fault" but i really do know that what i am doing is wrong. im going to stop. i have to stop. this is hurting me as much as it should be hurting him and as much as it would hurt her. she trusts him and she trusts me and even though ive already done enough to hurt her... i will stop.. no more contact with him...
    OK I haven't talked to him in 3 days... I don't understand still why you guys are just blaming all this on me. What about the other blog where the lady was messing with a married man and he has two kids and she knows the wife? You guys aren't as harsh to her as you guys are to me. I know what I am doing is wrong. What me and him are doing is wrong. I'm not asking you guys if its OK I know its not I just need help getting over him...
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 12:12 PM
    He did not do anything you did not let him do, and this girl is your best friend. You could have stopped this from the first text mess and you chose not to. No, you are not the only one to blame, this guy is pure scum, but your friendship with this girl should have prevented you from messing with him.
    You want to get over him? Tell him to leave you alone and then you stay out of both of their lives.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 12:14 PM
    You shouldn't need help getting over him, you should never have gotten in to him in the first place, you had no right to. That's the problem. You are screwing around with your supposedly best friends soon to be husband, while she's in the other room. I don't only blame you, get him to post and I'll give him a piece of my mind as well. Unfortunately you get to take all the flack because you're here, he isn't.

Just stop doing this, it's wrong, I don't think I can say that enough.

Mar 20, 2008, 03:59 PM
    I agree with altenwegs last comment [cant agree in comment box agreed with you to many times lol] but you get him on hear hun I'm really sure A lot of people have LOTS to say to him. We no its not just your fault but you had the ball in your court when he texed you,you either ignore him or you get in to this mess you've gotten in to its your own fault

[[[[[you need to give your head awobble and get back to reality and stay the hell away from your so called best friend/baby and her cheating botfriend]]]]]
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 04:04 PM
    I too would like to see him on here... but you know what , there's no chance.
    Anyone who does what he has done , wouldn't have the balls.

Susy , I'd like you to show him this.

Mar 20, 2008, 04:26 PM
    GREAT IDEA!! Friends4u178
    Show him all this,dout she will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I know my best friends husband is cheating... [ 9 Answers ]

I know for a fact that my best friends husband is cheating because one of my other friends seen him with a girl and my other friend called me the other day and told me this friend does not know what kind of car the husband drives she asked me if this is what he drove and of course you know the rest...

Best friends husband is cheating [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, how do I handle this one. I accidentally found out that my best friends husband was listing and replying to personal ads online. How do I know... the idot replied to me. He did not know it was me... so I played the part for a day to get him to send me a pic to make sure it was him... now I...

Cheating boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm 25 yrs old and have been with my now ex-boyfriend for 4 yrs. I found out yesterday that he's been cheating for the past 2 months. It was such a shock + the first time this has happened. The way he told me was really low... he e-mailed to me and cc'd this girl in saying what...

Cheating boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

If you caught your boyfriend cheating with a married woman would you inform her husband?

Cheating boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so here it is yesterday I phoned my now ex boyfriend and normaly when I call I wake him up well I woke him up yesterday when I was talking to him I heard a girl in the background and then all of a sudden this girl starts phoning my house wanting to talk to me but I wouldn't talk so my mom got on...

View more questions Search