Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susy280 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Cheating with my best friends boyfriend
    What I think is weird is that this all started over a text message. It was a silly forward message that my bestfriends boyfriend had sent me. After that message he told me he liked me and that he has for a really long time. The problem is that his girlfriend is my best friend and my boyfriend is his best friend. They have a baby together also. Well one day when he was out my best friend invited me over to her house.. they both live together. So I went over and I was texting her boyfriend while I was there. He told me he wanted to kiss me and he asked if he could whenever his girlfriend left the room.. I said sure.. when he got home my best friend was in the restroom so she told me to answer the door. And well... we kissed.. I know its so bad but it felt so right. After that time we keep text messaging and we have done things after that.. I don't know what to do because he is about to get married with her.. I care about my best friend a lot and I love my boyfriend to death but this guy just completes everything for me. He tells me loves me and wishes his girlfriend was more like me.. what should I do? I don't want to hurt my friend or my boyfriend but yet I can't stop liking him and he feels the same.. someone please help..

OK I understand everything that everyone is telling me... I'm going to stop... but I don't understand why everyone is just blaming this on me. I'm not the only one involved in this situation. I didn't start anything.. he did.. I know this is all wrong.. I know he has a baby... I know she is my best friend... but this is not just my fault.. and yes they are not really old enough to get married.. all three of us are only 18. The baby is 1 1/2 years old and I really don't understand how this is just "my fault" but I really do know that what I am doing is wrong. I'm going to stop. I have to stop. This is hurting me as much as it should be hurting him and as much as it would hurt her. She trusts him and she trusts me and even though I've already done enough to hurt her... I will stop.. no more contact with him...
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2008, 06:13 PM
    I'm sorry but I think you are doing the wrong thing!
    Do you not have any respect for your friend?
    That's a NO NO you never go out or cheat with your best friends fella!
    How can you do that the pair of you?
    They have achild did you ever think of the poor baby?

I think your just being ahome wrecker I'm sorry but your out of order doing that to your best friend and their baby!

You need to walk away and start the NO CONTACT rule that means NO TEX,NO EMAILS,NO CALLS,NO NOTHING
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:15 PM
    I know its so bad but it felt so right

This isn't a damn High Fat Ice Cream thing your eating here!
    This is peoples lifes and feelings

What you did was wrong weak and selfish. You will get what's coming to you.

You don't want to hurt anyone you say. The second you kissed him was the second you hurt everyone.

You guys are both in the wrong and you should end things now before you really really hurt them although I can't see how you could anymore.

Enjoy your it feels so right. Way of looking at life, let me know when things go bad if it feels right ;)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by susy280
    and well... we kissed.. i know its so bad but it felt so right. after that time we keep text messaging and we have done things after that.. i dont know what to do because he is about to get married with her.. i care about my best friend alot and i love my boyfriend to death but this guy just completes everything for me. he tells me loves me and wishes his gf was more like me.. what should i do? i dont want to hurt my friend or my boyfriend but yet i can't stop liking him and he feels the same.. someone please help..
    What to do??
    First stop... and well... we kissed..

I know its so bad but it felt so right... it felt right... so that must mean that your best friend and boyfriends feelings must not... ''feel''

I don't know what to do because he is about to get married with her..
    You don't know what to do because he is about to get married with her...
    Doesn't THAT ALONE tell you what to do??

I care about my best friend a lot and I love my boyfriend to death
    MUST not or you would be thinking more about them than what you ''feel''

But this guy just completes everything for me... completely messed everything up for you!

He tells me loves me and wishes his girlfriend was more like me.. what should I do?
    Tell him what a jerk he is.

I don't want to hurt my friend or my boyfriend but yet I can't stop liking him and he feels the same.. someone please help..
    You don't want to hurt your friend or your boyfriend but you want your cake and eat it too and you are going to end up with ziltch if you don't realize that you need to leave the other guy alone 100%

True faith is right the "chocolate or strawberry?" candy/ice cream store days are over and it is time to make the real decisions in life.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Are you serious , this is so wrong , ask yourself this:

How would you feel if you found out your best friend was doing that with your Boyfriend??

Mar 18, 2008, 06:24 PM
    What i think is weird is that this all started over a text message. it was a silly forward message that my bestfriends boyfriend had sent me. after that message he told me he liked me and that he has for a really long time. the problem is that his girlfriend is my best friend and my boyfriend is his bestfriend. they have a baby together also. well one day when he was out my best friend invited me over to her house.. they both live together. so i went over and i was texting her boyfriend while i was there. he told me he wanted to kiss me and he asked if he could whenever his girlfriend left the room.. i said sure.. when he got home my best friend was in the restroom so she told me to answer the door. and well... we kissed.. i know its so bad but it felt so right. after that time we keep text messaging and we have done things after that.. i dont know what to do because he is about to get married with her.. i care about my best friend alot and i love my boyfriend to death but this guy just completes everything for me. he tells me loves me and wishes his gf was more like me.. what should i do? i dont want to hurt my friend or my boyfriend but yet i can't stop liking him and he feels the same.. someone please help..
    Yes I know everything I am doing is wrong.. I don't want to admit it but I do know. I can't just stop talking to him. Then my friend will ask why and things will just get out. I told him that after he is married I want things to stop. The thing is that OK.. him and his girlfriend were talking and since she is the only person he has been with, she told him he could do whatever he wanted with someone else until the day they got married but he had to tell her with who he was going to do something with. But since I'm the best friend its kind of hard to say something.. we don't act any different with each other when she is around or my boyfriend is around.. everything is perfectly normal... but I understand... I do have to let him go because he's not mine and he never was.. I'm guessing this was all just a stupid crush..

Mar 18, 2008, 06:25 PM
    You've already done the damage and you can't fix it you need to stop this before everybody gets hurt,I'm even mad at both of you for what you are doing and I don't no you,but I have 2kids and if I found out that myfriend and boyfriend did that to me boy would they be sorry.

START THE NO CONTACT RULE PLEASE BEFORE THIS GOES ANY FURTHER!

Mar 18, 2008, 06:27 PM
    I think that is what I'm going to have to do.. I have to.. it really does hurt me when I'm around her telling her that he loves her and he would never do anything to hurt her... but deep inside I know the truth.. we took things to far.. much farther than they should have gone... he was the one that came onto me though... but I know this has to stop.. I don't want to hurt her anymore...
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:30 PM
    It takes two to Tango

Mar 18, 2008, 06:31 PM
    I hate myself for the fact that we already took things to far.. I regret it.. but I can't take it back...
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:33 PM
    BUT YOU CAN STOP and tell him it is just wrong and you do not want to lose your best friend or your boyfriend.
    Every time he tries to talk with you picture your best friend walking in the room and how it would devastate her.
    Think of how hurt you would ''feel'' if you caught your boyfriend with another girl.
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:33 PM
    But you can STOP IT!! So start now for everyone's sake and hope it doesn't come back to bite you.

Mar 18, 2008, 06:36 PM
    How old are you 10??
    You should have realised this was wrong when you got the tex and just ignored it,you are destroying that baby's life if she finds out it will be OVER between them and you will be AHOME WRECKER!!

Mar 18, 2008, 06:38 PM
    i think that is what im gonna have to do.. i have to.. it really does hurt me when im around her telling her that he loves her and he would never do anything to hurt her... but deep inside i know the truth.. we took things to far.. much farther than they should have gone... he was the one that came onto me though... but i know this has to stop.. i dont want to hurt her anymore...

Do you not no the words ''no you have agirlfriend and ababy'''??

Hello reality check!!

Mar 18, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Is No One But Me Thinking About The Baby Hear??
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
    Is No One But Me Thinking About The Baby Hear?????
    Very true... and the GF , if this guy has done it once , and who's to say this is the first , he'll probably do it again.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 06:55 PM
    It takes two to make a relationship work and 3 to break it up. You are tearing a family apart, do you realize that? These two have a baby together. Should they get married, probably not, they don't seem very mature, either do you. He may have started this but you finished it when you let him continue, when you let him kiss you.

You say that you care about your friend and your boyfriend, Dear, I think the only one you care about is yourself. Search deep inside and realize that this is wrong, put a stop to it NOW! If not, then you deserve what you get.

Also, seriously, your friend told her future husband he could sleep with and fool around with anyone he wants to before they get married? Are they actually old enough to get married? I mean, really, are you guys 11, because you all are acting like it.

I agree with everyone else, it's time for a reality check, and time to grow up!
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
    Is No One But Me Thinking About The Baby Hear?????
    I don't see where it says a baby
    ??
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 06:57 PM
    What i think is weird is that this all started over a text message. it was a silly forward message that my bestfriends boyfriend had sent me. after that message he told me he liked me and that he has for a really long time. the problem is that his girlfriend is my best friend and my boyfriend is his bestfriend. they have a baby together also. well one day when he was out my best friend invited me over to her house.. they both live together. so i went over and i was texting her boyfriend while i was there. he told me he wanted to kiss me and he asked if he could whenever his girlfriend left the room.. i said sure.. when he got home my best friend was in the restroom so she told me to answer the door. and well... we kissed.. i know its so bad but it felt so right. after that time we keep text messaging and we have done things after that.. i dont know what to do because he is about to get married with her.. i care about my best friend alot and i love my boyfriend to death but this guy just completes everything for me. he tells me loves me and wishes his gf was more like me.. what should i do? i dont want to hurt my friend or my boyfriend but yet i can't stop liking him and he feels the same.. someone please help..
    Just here NoHelp

Mar 18, 2008, 06:58 PM
    [QUOTE=susy280] the problem is that his girlfriend is my best friend and my boyfriend is his best friend. They have a baby together also. QUOTE]

Yep she's said baby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I know my best friends husband is cheating... [ 9 Answers ]

I know for a fact that my best friends husband is cheating because one of my other friends seen him with a girl and my other friend called me the other day and told me this friend does not know what kind of car the husband drives she asked me if this is what he drove and of course you know the rest...

Best friends husband is cheating [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, how do I handle this one. I accidentally found out that my best friends husband was listing and replying to personal ads online. How do I know... the idot replied to me. He did not know it was me... so I played the part for a day to get him to send me a pic to make sure it was him... now I...

Cheating boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm 25 yrs old and have been with my now ex-boyfriend for 4 yrs. I found out yesterday that he's been cheating for the past 2 months. It was such a shock + the first time this has happened. The way he told me was really low... he e-mailed to me and cc'd this girl in saying what...

Cheating boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

If you caught your boyfriend cheating with a married woman would you inform her husband?

Cheating boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so here it is yesterday I phoned my now ex boyfriend and normaly when I call I wake him up well I woke him up yesterday when I was talking to him I heard a girl in the background and then all of a sudden this girl starts phoning my house wanting to talk to me but I wouldn't talk so my mom got on...

View more questions Search