Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbone0204 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 on my Mac
    All I want to do with my life is play Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 on my Mac. I got the game like 7 years ago for PC, and still have it. I don't think I can use that disc in anyway to get the game on my relatively new Mac, right?

Is there someway to get Windows 95/98 on my Mac, or are there downloaded-able versions of the game compatible with Mac OS/X?

I just want to play that game again... the sequels suck.

Thanks.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2012, 03:21 PM
    I wouldn't get my hopes up, but, you can try "Parallels". It is a Windows emulator for Apple. They offer a free 7 day trial so you can figure out if it works for your game, and at the time of this post, the full version costs around $80.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lemonade tycoon 2 lemonade2exe error [ 3 Answers ]

I downloaded and now trying to play this game Its fun and all but when I comes time for me to sell a stand I get this error lemonade2.exe encountered a problem and need to close. Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks for the tips

Laminating roller [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to build a cold laminator for use at home. I could not find any laminating roller on-line store. Does anyone know any? Thanks. Xuan

How do I know which Roller to fix? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a squeaky dryer, someone told me to change the roller. How do I know where the roller is or what kind of roller I need?

Roller Coaster [ 14 Answers ]

A roller coaster has a mass of 510kg when fully loaded with passengers. The radius at point A is 10.0 m and the radius at point B is 15.0 m. -If the vehicle has a speed of 19.6 m/s at point A, what is the force exerted by the track on the car at this point? (N) -What is the maximum speed the...

View more questions Search