Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Farheen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Will I be pregnant
    Hai
    I had love with my boy friend ,but we didn't had an intercourse ,but I have a doubt I touched his penis and there was liquid before his orgasm which meight have touch mt vergina so I wanted to know that can I pregnant
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2008, 05:04 PM
    YES!

You can be pregnant I would go and get tested to make sure,if it was less than 72 hours ago you can take the morning after pill I would take it just to make sure hun
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Okay, let me see if I got this straight, correct me if I'm wrong. You were fooling around with your boyfriend, but you didn't have intercourse, you gave him a hand job, or he masturbated, he ejaculated on your had, you touched your vagina and now you want to know if you could be pregnant.

It's possible, but very unlikely, I wouldn't worry too much, but maybe it's time to consider birth control. It sounds like it won't be long before you guys go for the whole deal, better to be prepared than sorry.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2008, 08:42 PM
    First I guess I have to ask how old are you? Do you understand what causes pregnancy to happen, and do you know about the various types of birth control ?
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Mar 19, 2008, 10:02 AM
    You must have intercourse to get pregnant. Fooling around will not get you pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will she be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex after oneday of her mensuration period, so what I was concerned was will she be pregnant I thought she would become pregnant, so please let me know when is the high risk of becoming pregnant and can women become pregnant if we had sex after oneday stoping her mensuration.

Is it possible to become pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to become pregnant if we had sex during mensuration period. I would really appretiata you if you could be able to answer to my question. Thanks

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 14 months. My periods have leveled out to 25 days over the last few months. I am now on day 27 and no period. At around day 24 I had a pins and needles type feeling in my left breast, but it went as quickly as it came. My breasts don't hurt...

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is maggi . My last periods was on July 7,2007. On August 2,2007 I did a blood test to check pregnency doctor said its not yet clear so do blood test again on August 5 but on August 3 I got bleeding which is very low (not like everytime) from that day till today (August 5,2007) flow is...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there... I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in a hot tub. He didn't inside of me or anything but I can't help but worry. I thought I got my period and I was long overdue for my birth control shot and my period stopped the next day. Is there still a possibility that I am pregnant. Thanks...

View more questions Search