Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewmc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Skin lightening
    What's the best cream for lightening black skin
    Saffysmum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 12:25 PM
    I don't mean to be rude or offensive, but why would you want 2 lighten your skin, as the saying goes 'blacker the berry sweeter the juice'.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
    God, this forum is called "skin lightening"
    tanyaa Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna View Post
    God, this forum is called "skin lightening"
    Hy mona:)... remeber you answerd on- gloomy 123"lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up"
    I can't use your quote user there:( that's y I found your another answer to ask you something.. I found you wrote about a mono cream.. and its less harmful to use mono powder.. so my question is which mono cream are you usuing?or use to use?
    Looking for your response thnx:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 8 Answers ]

Metathione's reputation as advance skin whitener here in the philippines is spreading... Is this safe?what about if you have liver problem?will this help.I've read that this will but hope somebody can vouch also on this... will this also whiten my underarms?

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

What should I do to make my skin fairer and smooth.. when I was 7 years old I have a stain in my legs.. I ask my mom about it but she said that its not a birth mark.. I don't have birthmark in my legs.. now I'm 17 and since I was 13 I can't wear shorts or skirts because of my skin.. I feel sad...

View more questions Search