Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Philemon Mswanyama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Is atlantic International University recogned university
    I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 18, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Atlantic International University is not accredited by any organization in the USA. However, they do offer many respectable correspondence courses, and their degrees are recognized by some employers. Much depends on what field you plan on pursuing.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Mar 18, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Unfortunately, no. They lost their U.S. accreditation in 2002 and state on their website that they are not accredited. This will be a major turnoff for most employers, and if you plan on doing graduate study at an accredited university, a degree from them will not get you in the door. Here's a list of accredited programs in the U.S that may be helpful.
    marbelle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 12:20 AM
    I want to have a masters degree via online course study, but most of the schools who offer such degree only accept students who either reside in the US or Canada. Is there a chance for a non US resident to avail such degree online?
    spartanqueenmb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Comment on vingogly's post
    It has helped to decide whether or not I should pursue a degree programme with them
    demou1977 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 27, 2009, 01:04 AM

Hi , I am a master degree from Atlantic university it's recognized and accept international universities , like me I am from south Africa
    demou1977 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 27, 2009, 01:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Philemon Mswanyama View Post
    I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?
    Yeah u can still join AIU , I am there and I'm enjoying my master degreee in ICT
    Thanks
    Elf-Dar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 12:14 AM
    I'm master candidate at AIU, I stand in place there are no other choices, whether recognize or not , I have to learn.
    BABAMUSA NAMUSA Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2010, 06:25 AM

I'm currently studying in this university they are really helpful, an adult with a profound woking experience, I total advice youto join and enjoy your life time achievements in your professional objectives and goals.
    gidds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 04:24 AM
    When is the university getting accredited to match with other universites. And if it was disccredited, what led to such decision? The international readershp would to know so they can get informed opnions about educational clues. Not that let the buyer be aware won't work these days. Lincoln university of the USA graduate school of management faced the laws and many students were affected, we don't want again students to access their academic records through the archives. An american accredited university must have an edu. At the end and if it is a UK university it must have ac. Thank you for your allowing me space to air my fears.
    Richard Masaba

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Atlantic International University [ 4 Answers ]

Someone recommended this university when I expressed the desire to register for an online degree. I however want to know if this is a reputed university offering online courses. I would also any information on schools and other institutions offering online degrees.

Atlantic International University [ 23 Answers ]

What do you think about Atlantic International University? Is it accredited by official organization? They will transfer my associated diploma and my previous work experience to regular hours and will have to cover about 10 courses to have bachelor degree. Thank you

Atlantic International University [ 1 Answers ]

Hai Is Atlantic International University found in Hawaii a recognized intitution?

View more questions Search