Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Scott- Love it, I can almost hear you singing it. Oooh, don't quite your day job.:D
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 12:32 PM
    With you playing your thingy in the back ground it wouldn't be so bad though Alty! :)
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 12:38 PM
    My accordion? Not a bad idea. How about it Scott want to start a band. We can call ourselves the "Tone Deafs".:p
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 26, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Scott- Love it, I can almost hear you singing it. Oooh, don't quite your day job.:D
    OK lets see if this works

For your enjoyment (or disgust)

This is an MP3. Download it unzip and enjoy (if you can) <eg>
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Please Scott, don't quit your day job!!
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 05:08 PM
    LOLOLOL, that was great, and if you ask me not too bad either... we need the accordion to top it off!
    blondiechika05 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2008, 06:28 PM
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!

... as I hide in humiliation...
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blondiechika05
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...as I hide in humiliation...
    Aww, come on give him a little credit! :D
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 07:14 PM
    I would show you all me playing the accordion, but really, I want to keep some of my dignity. But Scott, wow, really, I don't know what to say, do you want honesty? Or should I lie?

Mar 26, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Lie through your teeth :D
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Scott, that was the most wonderful song I've ever heard. In fact, I am going to burn it onto a disc so that I can listen to it in my car, over and over again. You have a God given talent, it would be a shame to hide it any longer. You are a singer, you really are.

Hey, you asked for it, and I have a hubby so I no how to pour it on thick.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Oh, Scott, that was wonderful! :D

But blondie's reaction was priceless!!
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 07:47 PM
    He Jillian, I want to thank you for letting that person know that she was being inappropriate on the etiquette post. I wasn't online at the time, which is a good thing because I probably would have had a few choice words of my own. Big White Rat, that's my bunny she was talking about. And my mommy should spank me, if my mom was still alive I'm not the one she'd be aiming for.

Anyway, thanks.

Sorry all, I promise I won't change the subject again, but who knows when I'll run into Jillian again.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blondiechika05
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...as I hide in humiliation...

I think I just about creased up at this aren't dads great at ashaming us huh ;) just wait he will be on YouTube soon ;)

Scott I have to say if I close my eyes I see kermit singing giggle
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 02:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    He Jillian, I want to thank you for letting that person know that she was being inappropriate on the etiquette post. I wasn't online at the time, which is a good thing because I probably would have had a few choice words of my own. Big White Rat, that's my bunny she was talking about. And my mommy should spank me, if my mom was still alive I'm not the one she'd be aiming for.

Anyway, thanks.

Sorry all, I promise I won't change the subject again, but who knows when I'll run into Jillian again.

A little hint ;) use the pm function lol daft women
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    A little hint ;) use the pm function lol daft women
    The post was already closed by the time I came back and saw what had been written.
    I would love to get a chance to tell that person that my avatar is not a white rat, he's my youngest fur baby. How dare they.

I'm okay, I'm over it, really, all is well. :)

Hey Scott, do you have anymore of your music stylings for us today? I played it for my kids and they wanted to know "Is someone hitting him while he's singing? He sounds like an angry cat." Sorry, kids are honest aren't they?

How did you record that and then post it? If I knew how I might actually record myself playing a song on the accordion. Maybe we can start a band. Anyone else play an instrument or sing? Keep in mind, you pretty much have to be terrible in order to play in this band, so no serious musicians or singers need apply.
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 07:17 AM
    How the hell can anyone say that's a rat my god they need there eyes testing that's just um really wrong shall we say lol

Just a friendly note to you all but there's a happy birthday allheart thred in the lounge go wish the nicest member ever a happy day xxx

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...rt-199192.html

Mar 27, 2008, 07:21 AM
    I used Roxio's Media Creator 8 software. It has an audio capture module and I used a USB headset with mic. The software records in MP3 format so I just saved it as that. The hardest part was finding a place to upload it so it could be downloaded. The second hardest part was listening to it after I recorded it ;)

OK, I'll have to see if I can convert the karaoke video I have. Maybe I'll YouTube it.
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Scott that would just be really rather amusing and you just know your daughter will go into hybernation tee hee
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Scott, I anxiously await the YouTube Karaoke video. You might want to warn your daughter before you post it. I don't want the poor girl to have a coronary on AMHD.

I'm going to see if I can record myself playing the accordion, no visual, just audio, believe me listening to it will be bad enough, having to see it too will be torture. Yikes, I don't think hubby will be happy, there's a reason he hides the accordion in the furthest corner of our crawl space.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confession! I did something really stupid. [ 3 Answers ]

Im not sure if this really goes here or not, but I'm putting it here anyway. I've noticed some posts that revolve around writing a mock letter to your ex so as not to break the no contact rule, well... In light of today's events, I decided that I was going to put one up for confessions; the stupid...

Is he still interested? What does "lets give it some time" really mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for only a couple of months. The relationship moved rather quickly. The feelings were pretty intense on both sides. However, he found out that I was not honest with him regarding an online dating service that I currently had. I did have an active profile but I was not...

Confession and forgiveness [ 5 Answers ]

What one should do if he cannot remember when was his last confession? Does one need to worry when he cannot tell exactly when and how many times he has sinned? If one keeps on falling to the same sin again which he has confessed already many times, is he still have the chance of forgiveness?

Confession [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Emphasis is often placed on obtaining a confession, or at least an admission, from a suspect in a criminal inquiry. Under what conditions is a confession of greatest value? Of no value?

Confession [ 7 Answers ]

I was brought up Catholic. With the confession box. I was forced to go to confession growing up as a kid and felt bad going in there even though the only thing that I confessed was sometimes I did not listen to my parents. What else did I need to confess. Now that I am older it seems to me that...

View more questions Search