Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Blisters, heck, what about splinters? I once pulled out a whole dang tree out of my sons foot with my bare hands... LOL
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Mar 22, 2008, 06:24 PM
    HAHAHA... I got speeding ticket incident. I flirted my way out of a speeding ticket when I was 20. Not proud of it necessarily but kind of and only because I was like "alright... im the bomb! What do you want from me I was 20! And oh and just a few years ago I was pulled over for going 10 miles over the limit and I cried. But that day was the PILL of all days and all I wanted to do was get home.. NOTHING went right that day and furthermore I had the biggest fight with my husband (at the time) just before I left work so that was the LAST thing I needed. So the flood gates opened uncontrollably. The cop pitied me and let me go with a warning.
    Lil_angel6600 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Let's see... I hate cleaning. My house is clean but I dislike cleaning it. Anyway the other day I was cleaning house and tried vacuuming the floor without plugging the vacuum in.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Don't feel bad I was trying to do laundry the past month and thought the water hose froze.
    The other day, tired of going to the laundramat and it being a nice day couldn't figure out why the hose hadn't thawed. Checked it out and it wasn't even plugged in!!
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Hahahaha, reminds me...
    I had to vacuum before my mom got home so I decided I would just make the streaks on the floor, never plugged it in... why? Why didn't I just plug it in, not like she didn't see the dirt wasn't picked up?? How stupid is that? I mean I pushed and pulled that vacuum over the whole thing... sometimes I tell you!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Okay, we really aren't that bad girls, here's a story to make all of us feel better.

When I was in high school I had a friend whose father wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you get what I'm saying. Anyway one spring, when the snow had melted and it was lawn cleanup time, he went outside with the vacuum cleaner, and, yup, he vacuumed the entire lawn. The neighbors all grabbed a drink and sat on their porches to watch, after all, it's not every day you see someone vacuuming his yard, is it?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    it's not every day you see someone vacuuming his yard, is it?
    I have done that!! :D :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Shop vac for shattered glass!
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2008, 09:51 PM
    No Help - A shop vac is still a bit silly, but he used his regular vac to clean the grass. Yup, apparently it was really dirty, being that it's grown in dirt and all. He also painted his driveway with regular household paint. He was a card all right, he was also a few cards shy of a deck, not the brightest crayon in the box, not the sharpest tool in the shed, a few bricks shy of a load, I digress, I think you all get the picture.:) :p :D :eek:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Peek-a-boo...

I enjoy hiding vegetable purée in cookies and brownies and never telling my husband I do it... lol. He claims to hate all the veggies I use... LOL... I got the idea from jerry seinfelds wife...

Also I have an obsession with my penmanship... whether it's a note to myself, or my hubby, or to anyone doesn't look just right I will rip it up an re write it as often as needed until the handwriting looks just right... I think its borderline OCD.
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Penmanship is a long forgotten art... keep it up Al!
    I have a great aunt who is the same, and we all love her penmanship, she will be remembered for that among other things!
    Nice to see you! How are you and the family? You have been missed and thought about often by me!
    Happy Easter everyone!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 01:39 AM
    I know someone who has pretended to be in labour to avoid a speeding fine I'm just greatfull I don't drive ;)

Good to see you Al xxx

We used to vacume the pub garden on a Sunday morning there was so much broken glass it was the only way to really get it all up it used to tickle me though watching one of the lads vacuming the garden hehehehehe
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Hooray!! I've redeemed myself. 92% on the make-up exam. Whew!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Sweet. Good job!
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Good work J, really GREAT!
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Congrats J9, way to go.

By the way, my son walked by when I was posting, saw your avatar, and asked why someone was hurting that poor bunny.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Congrats, J9!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Thanks guys. It was rough tough stuff we had to learn, but I guess I finally got it. All about mechanical ventilation, preload, afterload, congestive heart failure, pulmonary embolis.

But, I spent my weekend away from here and in the books, LOL
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Thank flipping god for that well done lady :)
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Awww J way to go girl... way to go!! Be proud... open that front door and scream... :):)
    Love you sweetheart.
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2008, 09:07 PM
    My son is 15 months old, and if I'm getting ready in the bathroom and I'm tired of hearing him whine... I let him play in the toilet...
    He finds it amazing, and I don't have to hear him scream (btw--i'm a cleaning nazi)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confession! I did something really stupid. [ 3 Answers ]

Im not sure if this really goes here or not, but I'm putting it here anyway. I've noticed some posts that revolve around writing a mock letter to your ex so as not to break the no contact rule, well... In light of today's events, I decided that I was going to put one up for confessions; the stupid...

Is he still interested? What does "lets give it some time" really mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for only a couple of months. The relationship moved rather quickly. The feelings were pretty intense on both sides. However, he found out that I was not honest with him regarding an online dating service that I currently had. I did have an active profile but I was not...

Confession and forgiveness [ 5 Answers ]

What one should do if he cannot remember when was his last confession? Does one need to worry when he cannot tell exactly when and how many times he has sinned? If one keeps on falling to the same sin again which he has confessed already many times, is he still have the chance of forgiveness?

Confession [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Emphasis is often placed on obtaining a confession, or at least an admission, from a suspect in a criminal inquiry. Under what conditions is a confession of greatest value? Of no value?

Confession [ 7 Answers ]

I was brought up Catholic. With the confession box. I was forced to go to confession growing up as a kid and felt bad going in there even though the only thing that I confessed was sometimes I did not listen to my parents. What else did I need to confess. Now that I am older it seems to me that...

View more questions Search