Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teshiya08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Can sex feel different if you are pregnant?
    Me and my boyfriend were having sex last night and he said it felt different from the last time like something was shifting. The last time we did it was a week ago and my menstrual is not due until the 26th of this month and when it came on last month it was kind of irregular like it came on light then got heavy a couple hours later for two days then got light again then the next day I had a little blood clog that was mucusy looking for like one minute then it went away it seems very weird I already have a four year old son so I don't remember what it felt like. Do anyone have an answer for me?
    barley Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 09:40 AM
    You should take a pregnancy test
    barley Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 09:41 AM
    You should take a pregnancy test. And yes, it can and does feel different
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Mar 18, 2008, 01:40 PM
    My husband never said sex felt different when I became pregnant; however, it did feel different for me. I seemed tighter and more sensitive. Everything just seemed more sensitive.
    The only way to know for sure if you are pregnant is to take a hpt. Might as well go buy one and see. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to have sex w/ another girl. How should I feel [ 37 Answers ]

My girlfriend admitted to me that she liked to have sex with girls, she said it was just fun, that she would never date a girl. When she told me this I really didn't think much of it at the time. The other night she asked if it would be OK with me if she had sex with a girl that night. I was...

I don't feel any thing during sex. [ 20 Answers ]

I just reacently broke my virginity. Its was damn painfull!! There is just one problem, I don't feel any pleasure while my man is thrusting. We don't get to do it often but when we do its still sore. He is very gentle though. OK, he is african so he is BIG. I nid some help.what is wrong with...

I don't feel anything during sex [ 16 Answers ]

I am not a virgin ] and when I have sex I don't feel anything. It just thrusts in me. Its in and I get wet but I don't get pleasure out of it. And if I get wet its not for long. Am I numb down there or is something wrong with me. The partner is perfectly fine. The foreplay is fine. I just don't...

Is it normal not feel pleasure during sex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, my name is laura, I do not feel pleasure or pain when having sex.the first time I had sex I was in seveare pain and no pleasure, but I thought it was normal, I was scared.. the second time I felt nothing as if my vigina was numb so I quit. A year passed by with me having no sex at all intill I...

Does anyone feel like they need sex all the time [ 14 Answers ]

I've just split up form my girlfriend and we were together for about 18 months. We had sex a lot it was one of are ways of making up after an argument or to kind of spice are love life up a little. Now were finished I feel like I really need it! I still keep in contact with my ex and she says the...

View more questions Search