Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CCarmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Is there a way to open a wps.doc in MS Word
    Is there a way to open a wps.doc in MS Word?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 18, 2008, 08:20 AM
    You have to make sure you install the MS Works converters. They are not installed by default.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insert Word doc in Excel [ 2 Answers ]

Hai I created a Microsoft word document. I want to insert into an excel file. Also the mouse pointer should come above the inserted document. I want to edit the document

Convert word doc to pdf [ 3 Answers ]

I have converted a word document creating in a customsize of 6 X 9" to pdf using pdf maker. When I open my pdf document the page breaks are not the same as my word document. I have changed the page size in the pdf conversion settings and this doesn't seem to help. How can I get my pdf document...

.wps file to word doc or notepad [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way to convert wps file to word, or notepad, if yes could u please tell me. One of the student have wps file in her e-mail and want to open it up in word/notepad at school because we don't have wps at school. Thanks, Hadi88

About hyperlinks in Word Doc. [ 4 Answers ]

I save Word Docs as html for website use. These docs often have links that by default save to open in the same window. How can I save a Word Doc as html so that the links are all _blank? Thanks!

Open Works (.wps) Doc with MS Word [ 1 Answers ]

MS is nuts. I can't open a Works Word Processor File (.wps) with Word. Is there a workaround to this? I do know that with Works you can save a .wps file as .doc. Is this the only option? Thanks!

View more questions Search