Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadian Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Mar 18, 2008, 07:47 AM
    How can I make things better?
    I have a boyfriend but he is in jamaica I love him but we hardly talk and feel lonely. I stared talking to onther boy but we are just friends and we like each other but I still love my boyfriend.What should I do, I don't want to cheat on him because you really love him. I need you advice.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 02:52 PM
    How long has he been out of the country? Does he intend to return? Or is this going to be a long distance relationship? My vote is move on.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Mar 18, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Uhm... ya like 450donn said... we need more infor...

And if you love him.. and think that he will be back soon? You should wait... but if he not intense to get back or won't be back for a while... and you start to have feeling for this other guy ?>.. you should call him up and talk to him if possible
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 09:42 AM
    What does he do to make you feel he cares? Facts only, and why is he not there now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to ask a girl out, but there's things I need to make sure before. [ 5 Answers ]

I know this girl and I've been her friend for a year now, we speak quiet often & we chat a lot on MSN. During the past few weeks, I've been wanting to ask her out, but I have a bad experience with this kind of situation so I need to make sure our friendship won't be broken during this process. ...

I don't know what to do to make things better [ 2 Answers ]

To start, I'm relatively young. You'll probably need some background on myself. I was a very bad child. I jumped into life head first. The guy I'm currently talking to has been in my life since the first day I met him. He changed my life entirely. I really messed things up and it seems to be the...

How can I make things work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, well my girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me about 3 months ago because her grandma who she lived with for 14 years died and now she lives with nieghbors. The reason why she broke up with me is because when her gma was in the hospital and she never called like she always does barely called...

Things that make you Ponder. [ 3 Answers ]

Well my Fiancé and I Broke up, Kind of a relief but then again I put more effort into this relationship than I ever have. Anyway She and I both have 2 children a piece and as we were separating we said we would be nice and everything. Well her mom got involved and went and tookall the Christmas...

Things That Make you go Hmmm! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a woman for over a year. Now engaged and at one time I thought she was unfaithful with someone from her past. I got over that until just recently when she has cut back on our activities in the bed room. We take showers together and all so I haven't see anything suspicious. ...

View more questions Search