Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Bring your daughter to work day - Iraq style
    Army Holds Annual 'Bring Your Daughter To War' Day | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 06:47 AM
    ... and I got to see a leg... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forced to work 12hrs/day,7days/wk while pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I work for a large corporation - is it legal for them to make me work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week while I am 7 months pregnant? I am a manager, and the employees would be going on strike, therefore forcing me as a manager to work 12hr days - 7 days a week, or else I will be "fired". I have a...

Day & Night by Carrier fan blower motor stuck on and heat doesn't work [ 22 Answers ]

:confused: Day & Night by Carrier central heating and a/c unit a/c unit model # 518CXX057000MACA date of mgf=1791 heating unit model# 394JAZ060080AAFA date of mgf=4592 Efficiency= natural draft? Type= forced air

Can you be forced to work more than 12 hous a day [ 1 Answers ]

Can you be forced to work more than 12 hous a day

Kidnapped people forced to work on building US Embassy in Iraq [ 16 Answers ]

Congressional testimony about a contractor in Iraq had Filipino men kidnapped and sent to Iraq against their will to work as slaves to build US Embassy. All under supervision of the US State Department. YouTube - Hearing on US Embassy in Iraq: Mayberry's Opening How will they spin this??

Day one, Water and drain rough in, will it work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I spent a few hrs today roughing in my drain and water lines. Two concerns: 1) Does it make a difference that I'm coming in from the ceiling, and my stub outs come from the top down, when it comes time to install air chambers, since in essence, they will be upside down? 2),...

View more questions Search