Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamerson246 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 08:41 PM
    I feel the same way my firend. I am 19 and for the past year or two I have been becoming way more "attuned" to these coincidences. Maybe its some sort of spiritual/energy happening?
    Fraiser31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 12:29 PM
    This happens to me a lot too, and didn't really notice it when I was young but its become more frequent now, and I have seriously no clue why. At times its kind of scary to be honest. When I'm talking to someone about a certain topic like cars, and I say e.g Mazarati, I would see a mazarati seconds later. Another time was when I was thinking about a close friend, I walked past a sign that said their lastname.
    Fraiser31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jamerson246 View Post
    I feel the exact same way my firend. I am 19 and for the past year or two I have been becoming way more "attuned" to these coincidences. Maybe its some sort of spiritual/energy happening?
    I think something like that as well, I'm starting to try and think of theories that are completely weird
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 03:47 PM
    Happens to me all the time and they aren't every day words that I experience this with. I believe some people are coming to a higher conscience level and the awareness and its no coincidence. Its like people seeing the same number sequences.
    Ahnna Shellz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 04:32 PM
    Im 17 and these coincidences have been increasing granted not rapidly but still its more noticeable... I experience the sme ting, with words, phrases,songs,people... when I'm around people it seems it also happens to dem but only wit the ones I'm really close wit like my bro and my dad, what do I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pyschic or are these coincidences? [ 12 Answers ]

OK so I dream these things and they happen in real life! Like for example I dreamed me and my friends were passing a ball in a triangle in his room and then the ball hit e in the face. Then the next day I went to my friends house and this exact thing happened. Am I psychic or are these just big...

Can't get ready by 7:10 everyday! [ 11 Answers ]

Like a normal teenager, it is impossible for me to get up in the morning for school. I take an extra class which I regret everyday, so I have to be in the classroom my 7:10 every single day. I get up at 6:50, because I wait till the last minute but I usually can make it on time. I hate doing 500...

Trying to get better everyday? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, me again, venting, and getting better every day moving on. But in the process I hear things from people about my ex. ( we ended again 6 weeks ago) Any way, it came to my attention yesterday he is dating, and moving in with, a girl who is a recovering drug addict (3 yrs) and a...

Everyday meals [ 18 Answers ]

Start a new thread here. What's your favorite quick and easy meal for supper time. How long does it take? What's in it? How about quick outside grilling ideas? All responses are welcome. Even if it's hamburger helper with your own combo's thrown in. Thanks in advance. Stay healthy :)

Miss her more everyday [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so my ex girlfriend broke up with me about month ago and I miss her so much and a week later after she broke up with me so got a new boyfriend we were going out for 19day and I no that's not long but I did like her a lot. The reson she told me she had to let me go because of her mom and my age...

View more questions Search