Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhgg50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 07:06 PM
    To Trust or not to Trust
    My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half he is a horse trainer and he travles all the time, he is home maybe one day a month if that, and then a random month here and there. I love him more than anything, but my trust issue is the problem. I have never been in a good relationship, and I have always had trust issues. I just can't get myself to trust him. He is always away and I don't know what to do?
    MyLife777 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 01:24 AM
    I wouldn't know how to handle such a relaitonship - my sincerest good luck to you. For me I wouldn't be able to do it.
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Mar 18, 2008, 01:52 AM
    I think that any relationship would struggle without trust but a long distance relationship needs it more than ever! You should feel like you are able to approach your boyfriend about such issues! I think a good chat is in order! I hope all goes well!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Unless he gives you good solid reasons, not to trust him, then its your problem to deal with. If you need help get it, but unless you solve your own issues, then it will destroy this relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trust- how can I trust him again? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, so , my boyfriend and I have been together for a while now, things have always been good. He may have lied to me about really small things. And then I found out he lied to me about where he was going a couple times. His excuse was that he didn't want me complaing or nagging. Well, things...

How can I trust him [ 3 Answers ]

am 18 when i waz 17 years old i had a bad realationship that me up badly . Know i found a guy that i think he love me well that wat he say . I want to be able to trust him but i cannt am just afraind that he is going to hurt me .what canm i do to tell him ? How can i tell if he is been honest...

How can I get him to trust me again and want to be with me again? [ 8 Answers ]

OK so this is a long story so please bear with me but I need to explain the situation, I have been going out with my boyfriend for 3 years and engaged for the last year, On saturady night we went to a wedding and was satying with a bunch of people who are suppose to be our closest friends. When...

How Can I Trust Him? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married to an Arab man for almost 8 years (I am Caucasian). My issue is his addictiion with chat. I have been concerned about his constant chatting, which has been going on pretty much our whole marriage. Also let me say that this is how we met, on a chat line. Periodically I have...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search