Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Razor66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Need actors name and/or movie title
    Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone knows who this actor is ?
    From a movie in the 70s
    Do not have any other info

Thanks
    Attached Images

fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2008, 06:14 AM
    I think he's Stephen Furst of Animal House. I don't know if that's the movie in the pic though.
    aneangel22 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2008, 09:41 AM
    OMG... I'm pretty sure that's john belushi, jim belushi's brother. He died on march 5 1982 of an OD. He played in many films in the 70's. He was big in Saturday Night Live, and Animal House. He Also played in other films such as 1941, Old Boyfriends, Going South, and Things We Did Last Summer. He was hilarious!
    Honeythorn Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor66
    Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone knows who this actor is ?
    From a movie in the 70s
    Do not have any other info

Thanks
    That kind of looks like Randy Quaid to me.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

May 20, 2008, 05:44 AM
    It's not John Belushi.
    3facecreations Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 08:11 AM
    I vote rany quaid also
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aneangel22
    OMG....I'm pretty sure that's john belushi, jim belushi's brother. He died on march 5 1982 of an OD. He played in many films in the 70's. He was big in Saturday Night Live, and Animal House. He Also played in other films such as 1941, Old Boyfriends, Goin South, and Things We Did Last Summer. He was hilarious!
    I believe this is John Belushi as well. Looks just like him.
    Screen Vixen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 04:12 PM
    I am sorry, I can't tell you who it is but I can promise you it is NOT John Belushi.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 08:12 AM
    OK, maybe I'm wrong, but would someone please go to IMDB and look up Animal House... click on John Belushi and compare the pics?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

80s kids movie, fantacy,with a dwarf, live actors [ 27 Answers ]

OK, this is very scetchy to me. I used to rent this movie a lot as a kid. It could be late 70s or 80s. I remember a young boy and girl (maybe 9-12yr) I think brother and sister. I think the movie starts in there house, and this dwarf of some kind/small fantasy creature/little man appears. I...

Movie Title or Actors [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the late 80's early 90's about 3 friends, murder, and money. There's a scene with the money buried under the floor boards. It's similar in style to "A Simple Plan", but it has English Actors. Can someone help me out?

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

View more questions Search