Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel73 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Lost love of my life!
    Hey I'm a nice person all people like me and call me angel,my problem I met a guy before 4 years and he is very nice and romantic guy I call him hero and he loves that, and we wanted to get marriage but he not have enough money because marriage need much money in iraq then he got job with marines group after the war at iraq and after that he got changed and I don't know why then I discovered love messages in his mail and I didn't give him up I just tried to fix this problem but he keep cheating me and change and I become so much sad and thinking of suicide many times but after that I talk to him and I know he not want me any more he is he told me find another guy I had harder time in my life to forget about him, after that I met another guy on internet and he is a doctor I talked to him many times and he fall in love with me but me not guys I still love my man though he left me for ever any way I saw this guy and I told him everything about my past life he is stand beside me and give me a dvices to forget about my hero but then at once I felt I love this guy but I knew I'm wrong ,we are passed 5 moths toghter I think I kida love him and he want to marry me but his family refused it,any way when time pass I know myself I still love my hero from all my heart and I can't life my life without him every time I listen to hero song I remember him and cry on him I just want to say he was loves me more than I do and we spent3 love years in happinest... I can't forget about him no way I tried many ways even another love but I couldn't forgot him I can't do thati need someone to help me please I'm dying.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Feb 2, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Its very hard to know that the person you love doesn't feel the same but worse when they feel they have to cheat and mistreat just to prove it. Just remember the guy did you wrong and you deserve better. Everyone calls you angel Im sure because you are a kind sweet person who deserves the best. He doesn't deserve your heart so don't give it to him anymore. You will get over him. You will fall in love with someone better for you.
    lost?? Posts: 234, Reputation: 7

Feb 2, 2006, 08:16 PM
    You can't do anything to forget someone, you just have to let it take its course. I know its hard and I know what it feel like to have no hope for the future. Things do get better. But no matter how many people tell you that, you won't actually see it until you realize it for yourself. Things will get better and in time you will see that. Until then just hang in there and try to keep busy. Take care of things in your own life. Keep your head up you have your whole life ahead of you. You'll be OK, trust me

Feb 6, 2006, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine
    Its very hard to know that the person you love doesnt feel the same but worse when they feel they have to cheat and mistreat just to prove it. Just remember the guy did you wrong and you deserve better. Everyone calls you angel Im sure because you are a kind sweet person who deserves the best. He doesnt deserve your heart so dont give it to him anymore. You will get over him. You will fall in love with someone better for you.
    Thank you to supporting me I really need that you are so kind,but its hurt to hear that he doesn't love me but what can I say its truth now, and I told you I tried to forget about him I really just want to forget about him.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 11:45 AM
    How old are you? Teens? We have ALL been through this, believe me. It's part of growing up and finding the right mate. Best way to deal with it? Have a fun life filled with activities and friends. Think that doesn't work? Then you haven't tried it. Sitting at home thinking about it is the worst you can do. Best to be with someone who truly wants to be with you.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2006, 11:50 AM
    It's only time that will heal this. Time.

You will learn to have barriers and tests.

When you put too much inportance in someone and make them YOUR WORLD - you actually push them away. No one should be on a pedestal - ever - they have to earn their right to be your equal.

Unfortunately, when single service men go away - they change. You need to accept that.

Feb 8, 2006, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    How old are you? Teens? We have ALL been through this, believe me. It's part of growing up and finding the right mate. Best way to deal with it? Have a fun life filled with activities and friends. Think that doesn't work? Then you haven't tried it. Sitting at home thinking about it is the worst you can do. Best to be with someone who truly wants to be with you.
    No I'm not teens I'm 32 years old and when I found my hero I was 27 years old I'm old enough to know if it was my true love or no!! he was love of my life,however I'm old but I have a little heart pulsing in love,any way we are broke up and he is enjoying in his life falling in desires and I'm here suffering in my life, I'm in bad situation and I just want to get out of it!! thank you very much.
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2006, 10:03 AM
    Can you explain to me why your heart is totally devoted to a man who cheats on you and leaves you?

Feb 8, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    It's only time that will heal this. Time.

You will learn to have barriers and tests.

When you put too much inportance in someone and make them YOUR WORLD - you actually push them away. No one should be on a pedestal - ever - they have to earn their right to be your equal.

Unfortunately, when single service men go away - they change. You need to accept that.
    Thank you to reply me, yea are right ill forget about him one day after I got so much pain, it's a painfull thing I ever got it.

Feb 8, 2006, 10:14 AM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by angel73
    thank you to supporting me i really need that you are so kind,but its hurt to hear that he doesnt love me after all love he give it me i can't imagin my love it was from one part,but what can i say its truth now, and i told you i tried to forget about him i really just want to forget about him.

Feb 8, 2006, 10:33 AM
    I'm not devoted to him any more and I said before I found another guy but I couldn't go on with him because I can't forget about my man it's a big problem and I should get out of it by years but I just couldn't donno way just I can't and I'm not happy with this.
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 11:20 AM
    Hun - you need to get this guy out of your head. It's unheathy & unhealthy to obsesse about a cheater and liar.

Make a list of the good things you like about him - then a list of the things you hate/bad about him...

I bet $1000 that bad list, if you are honest, is twice as long.

There are people you never want to get into relationships with because they generally, and I know from experience, never change.
    Bluetooth Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Angel my thoughts are with you.
    I will be in the same situation as you by tonight.
    The love of my life is leaving me because he has a drink problem and too many issues in his life. I'm going to be sad when he leaves but I know I'll get through it. I still love him so much but he is making my life a misery.
    I don't understand why you love this man who has cheated on you, obviously he doesn't have an ounce of respect for you, much the same as my man. He has never trusted me, don't know why. My guess is... someone hurt him from a previous relationship.
    He says he's never been in love and that I'm his first to fall in love with. However it's his decision to leave and I can't make him stay if he's clearly not happy

I hope you find someone who will love you the way want to be loved.
    Blue
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Hey Bluetooth - I am sad to hear that. But, I hope he gets help.

There are things you can do to get him back though. But, first he has to quit drinking.
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2006, 09:16 AM
    You have to get this guy into AA. You have to.

Feb 9, 2006, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetooth
    Angel my thoughts are with you.
    I will be in the same situation as you by tonight.
    The love of my life is leaving me because he has a drink problem and too many issues in his life. I'm going to be sad when he leaves but I know I'll get through it. I still love him so much but he is making my life a misery.
    I don't understand why you love this man who has cheated on you, obviously he doesn't have an ounce of respect for you, much the same as my man. He has never trusted me, don't know why. My guess is... someone hurt him from a previous relationship.
    He says he's never been in love and that I'm his first to fall in love with. However it's his decision to leave and I can't make him stay if he's clearly not happy

I hope you find someone who will love you the way want to be loved.
    Blue
    Hey blue I'm sorry to hear that, you and me lost our lovers and become so much lonely, if you are lucky he back to you by himself if he don't do it better thing get busy in life and find another guy deserving you.

Feb 9, 2006, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Hun - you need to get this guy out of your head. It's unheathy & unhealthy to obsesse about a cheater and liar.

Make a list of the good things you like about him - then a list of the things you hate/bad about him.....

I bet $1000 that bad list, if you are honest, is twice as long.

There are people you never want to get into relationships with because they generally, and I know from experience, never change.
    Hey wildcat I know have to get him out of my head but it will come by time and by your help I guess just need you guys to get out of this I'm so lonely.
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel73
    hey wildcat i know have to get him out of my head but it will come by time and by your help i guess just need you guys to get out of this im so lonly.
    Please refer to my previous post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...5937#post85937
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2006, 02:06 PM
    I think the problem here as well is - you need to learn to love yourself first. If you love yourself - you won't have to worry about others fullfilling your life - then your love will come. You have to be happy with yourself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2006, 09:27 PM
    Doing things you enjoy usually helps as does hanging out with friends I don't know if you work or not,just don't lay around moping or isolating yourself, I'll bet if you thought about it you could come up with a million things you could be doing while your heart heals.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My love life [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently in a relationship and want to know if within the next year or two will we marry? We love each other very much and I wonder will we live together in my country, he is currently in his country , is he being faithful right now?

Love life [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, I am madly in love with my boyfriend. We have been together 4 years but he broke up with me because he is unsure of how he feels. We broke up once before and it was him who came after me to get back together. This time he is staying in contact with me saying he misses me but he is in...

Love Life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Lori and my DOB is 10/04/83, right now I am having a very difficult time with my love life, I am torn between this new guy I am seeing and my ex boyfriend, I need to choose one and I would like to know which one I am supposed to be with. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks...

Love life [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know when I will meet a new guy? 3/19/82 paris tn at 5:01 a.m.

View more questions Search