Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 6, 2008, 07:01 PM
    I call it my 'Night of the Living Dead leg.' It's famous in 2 neighborhoods on Halloween.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Bushg... you have a full inbox... LOL, sorry guys but this is the one place I know she will go to get this message;):):)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Lol start your right... my daily fix this place makes me feel happy, peaceful and calm.

Wvh... your art work almost caused me to loose my oatmeal... I have to say good job!
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 7, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Its so cool to be talking to you all again :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Cal, I do so miss you and your wit!
    I like talking to you all too... I just need to do some good ole art so I have a "reasonable" reason to post in here... ;) (We do what we have to, don't we?) Heehee
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Starty, you don't ever have to post art here to be loved and accepted but we do love it when you do!! I just love seeing your name and avitar come up... makes me know... another friend is on the same wave length for a bit! : )
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Awww, and same goes for you Rebby. This is one of my most fave threads and I have followed it since the very beginning when Firmy told me about it! I love all of what you all do here, even if it isn't my style or not. It is just so nice to see how creative you all are, from the yucky leg to the pretty egg shells... ;) LOVE IT!
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 14, 2008, 10:13 PM

Heya all. Sorry I've been gone for a while. How is everyone? Was hoping to see some more beautiful and creative art pieces :) I will be adding some of my art as soon as I get around to photographing them :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Grrrrreat Cal, can't wait to see it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Artist [ 2 Answers ]

Need song artist for Dance with me.

Need help with name and artist [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I need help with this song. It's sung by a man and one part of the song goes like this "I left my home i left my home where i should go where i should go nothing's gonna nothings gonna

See if you can tell me this artist... [ 2 Answers ]

I know it's a female artist. She sounds like bmaybe Lisa Lobe or someone like that. The lyrics that I know are: Take me by the hand, take me far from here I don't know who you are But I, I'm with you...

View more questions Search