Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rangers4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 12:17 PM
    Fraudulent Adoption
    How do I report a fraudulent foreign adoption and remain anonymous?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Call the adoption agency that the child went through, or the local department for child welfare or something.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 01:34 PM
    How do you know it's a fraudulent adoption? BE very careful, if USCIS investigates it could mess up these people's lives... and if there is no fraud they could sue you for damages, loss of time at work etc.

You can't be anonymous when giving "tips" like this, at least not with immigration authorities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fraudulent Quitclaim Deed [ 3 Answers ]

Someone is our family filed a quitclaim deed stating that they paid us 700,000.00 for the purchase of a home. They never paid us anything but they since they paid the conveyance tax and the sell was recorded. Are we liable to pay the capital gains tax on a house that we never received any money...

Reporting fraudulent immigration [ 2 Answers ]

If I knew of some fraud involved in bringing some people who would I need to call... they came on the pretense their mom was here but she left 6 years ago and her visa and green card is expired... but I was there when her name was falsely signed that she still lived in the us...

Fraudulent Deed Filing [ 5 Answers ]

My grandmother put the names of her children on the deed to her home. The house had no mortgage. :) After she died, we found that she owed back taxes. None of the children except for my Mom was willing to pay or even help pay it. :( In order to pay it she told them that they would have to sign...

Wrongful and fraudulent trading and banks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How these concepts: wrongful and fraudulent trading act in favor of the bank when dealing with a company? Could you please support your answer with british case law? Many thanks!! :cool: Patrick

View more questions Search