Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bossymom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Daughters ex-boyfriend won't leave her alone
    My daughter is 17 and her ex-boyfriend keeps calling and texting her (she does not answer). Now he is spreading awful rumors about her and is calling the new boyfriend to tell him of the rumors. Does she have any legal rights to stop this dirt-bag and get him to leave her alone? She just wants to move on with her life. He graduated last year (over 18 yrs. Old) We live in Pennsylvania.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 17, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Unfortunately, there is little you can Unless he physically bothers her, you can't get a restraining order. If you go to the police, they will laught it off as a lover's quarrel. The best she can do is advise her friends that he is just being a jealous idit and to ignore him. Eventually he will tire of this game.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Mar 17, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Sounds like a case of harrasement and defamation of character to me. Only thing is you need evidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared that my boyfriend will leave me [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for awhile now and now he is ready to become a dad, I have been trying to get pregnant for two months now and nothing is happening, he thinks that something is wrong with one of us. He said that he loves me and that he wants to spent the rest of his life with...

How do I leave my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I am in a bad, sad, sorry excuse for a relationship. We yo-yo extreme love for each other and terrible hatred. I am tired and want to end this cycle. We have two children and I stay at home with them. I desperately want to continue homeschooling them, ( that is the sole reason we are still...

Why I can't seem to leave my boyfriend alone [ 4 Answers ]

I need help bad, he treat me so bad. He donot spend time with me.

Boyfriend won't leave [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for 1 year. His name is not on the lease and he is refusing to leave. We leave in Va. Is there anything that I can do?

Should I leave him alone or help my boyfriend? [ 21 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend very much.He also loves me so much.But his parents didn't accept as I belong to different culture.So fixed his marriage. But now he still find out d way to break his marriage and try to convice his parents. Even I askd him to tell everything to that gal but he afraid to do...

View more questions Search