Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleepygrlozz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 12:02 AM
    I want to find the name to a book I read as a kid!
    Hello!

It's about King Arthur, story of Camelot. I have been looking for this book everywhere but could not find it! Please help me!

I read this book mid-90's. On the cover it has a woman, man and one or two horses. If my memory serves me correctly, the cover was yellow...

The book is not really about Arthur, but this other character who helps Arthur rise to power. This young boy has a connection with wolves or all animals and is able to communicate with them. The wolves help him in a couple of wars when the young boy is older. This boy becomes the king of pagans?? @?! Or something... and he falls in love with a woman he has known all his life and who was like a mother figure to Arthur.

She and the man she falls in love with live with Merlin I think and... I don't remember anything else!!

PLEASE HELP ME!

It was one of my favorite books as a kid! Thanks~!

:D :D :D
    sleepygrlozz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygrlozz
    Hello!!

It's about King Arthur, story of Camelot. I have been looking for this book everywhere but could not find it!! Please help me!!

I read this book mid-90's. On the cover it has a woman, man and one or two horses. If my memory serves me correctly, the cover was yellow...

The book is not really about Arthur, but this other character who helps Arthur rise to power. This young boy has a connection with wolves or all animals and is able to communicate with them. The wolves help him in a couple of wars when the young boy is older. This boy becomes the king of pagans???@?!? or something...and he falls in love with a woman he has known all his life and who was like a mother figure to Arthur.

She and the man she falls in love with live with Merlin I think and...I dont remember anything else!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

It was one of my favorite books as a kid!! Thanks~!!

:D :D :D
    I found it! Its called In the Shadow of the Oak King--for those who were interested! Thanks for all your help~~~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the title of a dystopian book I read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to remember the title of this book I read as a teenager. It was a book about the future where children are raised in a community to prevent all types of creativity. The main character is a boy that starts to feel emotions and I believe wants to make music. In order to "cure" the...

Book I read when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I once read a book that was about a surreal place where things were regulated and old people went away to what's supposed to be a better place but turns out to be them being left for dead... For some reason I want to say it's the edge of time or the fray of time but I just can't pinpoint...

I'm Searching for a book I read it age's can someone help me name and find it. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a little about the story, its rather young adult fiction, or child fiction Its about a town, where everyone knows everybody, but theirs a small society of secret wolves and I think it's the mayor who's the head wolf, now the son of the mayor is about to take of the wolves but he must...

View more questions Search