Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandu8182 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 08:34 PM
    how to configure yum
    hai,
    I had configured ftp and nfs servers in the machine. I had also Copied all the RPM's into /var/ftp/pub/RedHat/RPMS directory and also configured the rhel-debuginfo.repo in /etc/yum.repos.d
    as base url = ftp://serverip/pub/RedHat/RPMS and enable=0 .
    then I had opened the file rhnplugin.conf in the /etc/yum/pluginconf.d and made enable=0.
    then also I am getting the problem with the yum install can any help for the problem faced by me.
    with thanks,
    chandu
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 09:29 PM
    I wish we were on the same page -- but I'm not into Linux

how to configure yum - Google Search

how to configure yum server - VGLUG | Google Groups

Good Luck -- Hope someone else helps you with this problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Configure the ERMS ? [ 1 Answers ]

What dowe mean by configure the ERMS ? What is ERMS?

Configure bt voyager 2500 [ 2 Answers ]

I received a gift of a BT Voyager 2500 wireless router but my broadband is with Tiscali. It appears that the Voyager is locked with BT and cannot be configured to run with any other Internet Service Provider. I have a little bit of experience with wireless routers but I can make no sense of this...

How to configure firewall [ 1 Answers ]

How to configure firewall

Configure backup server [ 2 Answers ]

We have windows 2000 domain working perfectly however it's a sloW pIII machine and recently we bought a new p4 machine to be used as a server but instead of making it the primary domain we would like to use it as a backup domain it should do the following 1) If the main server is down it...

How I can configure the mail server.. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, please help me , to do the established the mail server for our organization. Our company has database server, print server, but don't have any mail server. Would you like to help me how I can configure the mail server like (Mdeaomon, excahnge server2000) etc. I want to config the mail...

View more questions Search