fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2006, 02:24 PM
    Hi,
    What is your question?
    Please post back.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 2, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Hi garrettcarter please come back and post your question? Let's see if we can all try and help you.
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Feb 2, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Please come back and re-post your queston. I see you have edited your original post. Please come back and post everyone is here to help and I am 14 so I will also check this topic and if I know of any advise etc I will post it for you.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Actually guys I saw the original question from garrett... he came back later and edited/erased it. So I think he might be embarrassed about the content. It wasn't inappropriate or anything, but it was very personal, and maybe he changed his mind about sharing.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 3, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Actually guys I saw the original question from garrett... he came back later and edited/erased it. So I think he might be embarrassed about the content. It wasn't inappropriate or anything, but it was very personal, and maybe he changed his mind about sharing.
    You make a good point Orange;)

Garrett you don't have to worry non of us here will judge you or make off cuff comments to you. I have read your other post on another thread and feel it may be something to do with that? Please don't be embarrassed :) we will all try and help you the best we can... Since I've been on this forum I have never seen anyone bite yet !:cool: please come back and post if you really feel we can all help you...

I have a good idear of what your question was from your post name, and this ain't nothing you need to be embarrassed about.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2006, 07:17 AM
    Listen at 14 you are still figuring out yourself and life... something you will understand as you get older. Its something that is hard to convince you of but when you will have the benefit of hind sight will be brutally obvious. Just don't jump to any conclusions or take any actions you may later regret.
    winter_of_92 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 04:58 PM
    :) none of us are going to judge, make you feel down or hurt you garretcarter this site is purely for asking questions or people trying to help figure out some stuff if you straight or gay then it doesn't matter. Because that's just who YOU are. Its your life and nobody seroiusly nobody has the right to make you feel un normal being gay is 100% normal as is being straight there is nothing wrong with being either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Straight eyelashes [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: Any advice on how to keep my eyelashes curled. I use an eyelash curler but after I put on mascara they get weighted down and go straight again. I've tried every kind of curler (even Heated) and all types of mascaras- cheap, expensive, lenthening and thickening. What am I doing wrong?

Gay Falls for Straight Man! What to do? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a 28 year old gay man and not out yet. I met a guy 4 years ago who I trained at the workplace. He seemed interesting. He's 22. So the second day of just knowing him I invited him to my cousins house to watch a Sporting event. He didn't have a car so I drove him there. He had...

Wanted Straight Eye Lashes [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I Have noticed that my top eye lashes have begun to curl and only on the top on the right side. Normally my lashes are very long. I do sleep on my right side most of the time. How do I straighten my lashes?

Can I get something straight? [ 11 Answers ]

All right, I have heard a few things, if anyone can clarify it would be most appreciated. Is one considered to still be a virgin as long as they have not had an orgasm as the result of penetration, or is any sexual activity resulting in an orgasm considered sex and therefore= loss of virginity?...

Straight accounting question [ 1 Answers ]

Need help on this problem, plez: For a given year, beginning and ending total liabilities were $8,400 and $10,000, respectively. At year-end, owners'equity was $26,000 and total assets were $2,000 larger than at the beginning of the yrar. If new capital stock issued exceeded dividends by $2,400,...

View more questions Search