Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    royce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 02:56 PM
    How to bid on commercial cleaning contracts
    I have started a home based janitorial company. Do anyone know how to bid on commercial building cleaning jobs? I was informed that multiplying the total square foot of areas to be cleaned by cents per square foot is one way. Are there any other ways?

Thanks,

Royce
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 04:18 PM
    First you have to determine what is going to be cleaned, and how is it going to be cleaned.
    It is a warehouse that is going to be cleane with mobile cleaning machines, does the areas need sweeping, vacs, outside cleaning, and so on.
    You can go by estimated man hours
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 12:30 PM
    4 cents per square foot
    Depends on how frequent per month
    firstlady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 05:04 PM

What is the procedure of bidding after you've calculated the sq. footage.
    firstlady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 05:08 PM
    [QUOTE=firstlady;2279391]what is the procedure of bidding after you've calculated the sq. footage.[/QUOTE

How much should I charge to clean a 2342 sq. ft office building?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 11:17 PM
    Hi, firstlady!

This is the very old and archived thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If someone has a new question that's not in some way an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, then they need to start a new thread.

Please start a new thread with your question.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid for cleaning services? [ 5 Answers ]

I just started my business for Cleaning Services in CT. and don't know yet, how to bid for cleaning offices. I need your help to give me ideas how much do I charge for daily clreaning and how do I get the rates for it.

Cleaning bid for commercial building on sq. Ft. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, hope someone can be of some assistance. I am bidding on a commercial office building that has roughly 18,000 sq. ft. with a few offices vacant. The cleaning will be a regular janitorial service 5 days a week with paper products provided. The building manager said they usually get a discount...

Cleaning bid [ 3 Answers ]

What is the dollar amount to bid per square foot on a small office building 1000 sq ft

Commercial Cleaning Bid [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting my own commercial cleaning business and I do not know how much to charge. I have a proposal in mind but I have never written a bid before. I do not know what the other cleaning companies are charging. How much should I charge for a 2500 sq feet building in the suburbs of AZ?

Commercial bathroom cleaning bid [ 1 Answers ]

This is somrthing new to our business. I need help writing a bid for cleaning mens and women's restrooms in a chain of retail stores. How much should I charge? How do I charge for consumables? What is the going rate for a trip charge/ fuel charge for travel?

View more questions Search