Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teameanswar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Essay Outline
    Hello, I am currently writing an Essay. I forget some of the elements that create a good essay, so I would just like some pointers as to what makes an effective, successful essay?

Thank you.

An outline would be idea :)
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 23, 2008, 07:30 PM
    You definitely need a thesis. If you do not know what that is, it is a sentence that isn't too broad or specific, but it tells you what the point of your essay is about.
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Start by grabbing the readers attention and in the beginning you need a thesis statement, whatever that sentence is in the opening paragraph, make sure that in the closing paragraph you restate that sentence. Don't reiderate words. And be creative is the most important element. Use big words, but make sure you know what they mean and that they make sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to do an essay [ 5 Answers ]

Compare two specific articles of the Magna Carta with articles or amendments found in the U.S. Constitution help me someone please.

Essay help [ 6 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

Essay [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an essay to John Hopkins University... any tips to help me out?? :confused: :p :( :o :eek:

View more questions Search