Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccohen322 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 12:42 PM
    "Lost" TV Show
    Can someone please tell me how bad and frequent the sexual content is in the TV show Lost? Thank you
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Well, if you count a few kisses and declaration of love as "bad"--then it's pretty bad.

There's been no nudity, and only a few scenes where sex was hinted at in the entire time it's been on.

Most of the "sex" scenes start with a kiss, then cut to another scene, and you come back and they're curled up in the blankets together afterwards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Things I have done to show my boy friend/husband I love him" Do this for the guys? [ 1 Answers ]

Lots of guys writing who are in a fog and confusion about his relationship with his girl friend/wife. How about you girls/wives sharing what you have done to show your love for your guy.

Title of song from TV show "lost." [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song the TV show "lost".It aired in Oct. or Nov. 2006. It was from female artist,some of the lyrics were "a little bit slower because your much to fast".It was at the into. Of the show.

Follow Up to " I need Help. I am simply lost and hurt again" 9/5 post [ 13 Answers ]

First off, I want to thank Val, Philly, and others who posted and gave their honest opinions on this topic. I was recently in a very bad auto accident and spent nearly a week in the hospital and half of the time in a coma. My sister took my phone and tm'd everybody on my list about my condition...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search