Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrubs54 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 11:40 AM
    collectible stamps
    does a usa .3 stamp conestoga wagon have any value and an audubon american artist stamp with birds of paradise I think they are blue birds .5 us postage at the very bottom,and a .10 stampwith two flags and the words united states at the bottom also it is attached to clipping of the envelope it was mailed with the postmark on the clipping has us postal service 476 -pm 22 jul 1975
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2008, 12:31 AM
    There is a Conestoga Wagon one listed on the following link.

Conestoga Wagon-1800's-Stamp-1988 - eBay (item 180224359594 end time Mar-22-08 13:37:33 PDT)

It doesn't look to be in the best of shape though. I am sure that one that would be in perfect condition would be worth at least somewhat more than what they are listing that one as.

I'll check on the other ones. But, someone else might come along who might also offer assistance here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Stamps on Florida LLC [ 3 Answers ]

I want to set up a real estate LLC in Florida. Will I need to pay the tax stamp every time I move a property into or out of the LLC? Any suggestions about using these $150 services on the web to set it up? You may remember my previous question about setting up an LLC in Florida. I did use...

You.S. Postage stamps [ 2 Answers ]

I have come across a lot of stamps that are 1, 2, 10, 15, 25, 33, 34, 37 cents. Am I able to still use these for postage?

Collectible Card [ 2 Answers ]

1978 Elvis collectible (baseball like cards) How much are they worth?

Stamps [ 2 Answers ]

I have a stamp collection and I am looking for a site that I can see if I have any stamps that are valuable Can you please help me find a site for Australian stamps?

Problem about stamps [ 3 Answers ]

I could use a little help with figuring out this word problem. Could anyone help me? James bought 80 postage stamps for which he paid $18.40. Some were 1 cent stamps and some were 33 cent stamps. How many of each kind did he buy?

View more questions Search