Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Varsity_Linebacker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 10:22 AM
    I like this girl but she has a boyfriend
    Hey everyone I'm jason, I'm a junior in high school.
    I really like this girl and I think she likes me too
    We text a lot and I get her out of class at least once a week and we just walk around school and talk. My brother has a class with her and she talks about me with him. I don't know where to go with this, any help from anyone will be helpful.
    Thank you
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 16, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Let her know you'd be interested if she were ever free. Don't lead her into cheating, don't let yourself take second string to any other guy.

Meanwhile, continue being a friend. Be careful, it's really easy for you two to be "bad" the way you're acting. Please be the good guy. What you do now will have a long-term impact on what you find acceptable in relationships later in life. Don't let yourself become OK with being a cheater or underhanded... be the good guy.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Mar 19, 2008, 01:11 PM
    If she's got a boyfriend and likes him and he likes her back, you should just back off.
    Put yourself in her bf's shoes.
    How would you feel if your girlfriend was flirting around with some other guy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl in college but she's had a boyfriend for about a year, I think. I don't know a lot about the boyfriend, although I've met him once. We've become closer over the past few months and we do talk a good bit. On a few occasions we've slept (not made love) together in a bed...

Get a girl that says she has a boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get a girl to like me that says she has a boyfriend and I really like her:p :p :p

This girl I like has a Boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

I really like this girl who's my workmate. She has a boyfriend for 4 months now but I know her before her boyfriend does. I only know her by her name by just only last year. But now that she's new at work and I see her again we actually get to know each other better and got a lot closer, Mutual...

I like a girl that has a boyfriend [ 13 Answers ]

OK so there is this girl I really like but she has a boyfriend her and her boyfriend have been together quite a while I have told this girl that I like her but she said that we could just be friends so if I did ask her out she would say no and her boyfriend would get pretty angry should I ask this...

Really like a girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl at my school and we have become quite close friends. I really want to tell her I like her but she's in a relationship at the moment. The guy who she's with treats her like dirt and shed be better off without him: all of her friends have told her that. Anyway, she always...

View more questions Search