Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lulu27 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 10:27 AM
    BS in biology?
    What kind of careers can I get with a BS in biology and I minor in health education, in the health care field?:confused:
    AdmitRx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2006, 05:21 PM
    I would assume that you are in the same position that many premed students are in when they graduate from college and don't immediately get into medical school. There are many areas to consider... some require additional professional school work while others would require a few more years in graduate school. It really depends on if you plan on applying to medical school in the future or if you would like to work in a lab based research facility to do clinical laboratory sciences. Physician Assistant, Nursing, Counseling, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, are a few that you might be interested in. They all will require additional school however.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biology [ 2 Answers ]

Is glycolysis universal?

Component present in every part of a loop [ 26 Answers ]

What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugars?

Biology [ 9 Answers ]

1. What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one That involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugar? A. Raw materials C. Energy absorption B. Energy release D. Information 2. If you’re using an up-to-date light microscope to examine animal Cells, you won’t be able...

Biology [ 9 Answers ]

According to my hypothesis, bacteria that lived millions of years ago communicated by their body language. In scientific terms, the main problem with my hypothesis is that?

View more questions Search