Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megan321 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Jail sentence for a fight?
    My husband got arrested last night for bieng in a fight[he beat up the other guy] I live in Texas, how long do you think he will have to serve time?
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Depends.

Did the other person press charges?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 05:02 PM
    How bad was the other person hurt, it can be years for it depending on what they decide to charge them with. Not enough details.
    It can be anything from probation to several years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jail sentencing for a fight? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband got arested last night for fighting and called me this morning from jail, I live in Texas how long do you think he will have to serve time?

How can I rewrite this sentence [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not thorough in english literature.. so can any one help me rewrite this "tryn' to revert you back when im precious ..not hang on you when im null" Like I need you back when I'm strong not to hang on you when I'm weak.. something like this.. I want it in good english or maybe in...

What would be my sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I am 39 year old, leaving in canada on visa. Caught for shoplifting charged with Theft under $5000. On the day of my first appearance in court I am going to plead guilty... My visa will exp in 3 months. This is my first offence and I am very regret for the same. Want to know what type of sentence...

How to best word this sentence? [ 13 Answers ]

... working on an FAQ item, so I want to keep it worded as a question... The question is "can I send and receive email?", but I want to include "to and from other members" since guests cannot use the feature. Is it rightly worded as "Can I send and receive email to/from other members?" ...

How longs the jail sentence for stealing a vechile? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I have to ask. I friend of mine stole a car and I was with him We got caught last night And I was wonder what the maximum and the minimum jail sentence that he might get.

View more questions Search