Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withintemp91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Chest problems ?
    Hi I'm 16 and I'm having problems with my chest lately. Every now and then I feel like my heart is beating abnormally fast and it takes my breath away and I don't know what to do. Can awayone help me and tell me what this may be? Thank you :)
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
    I would go to a doctor right away, as it may be symptoms of a congenital heart defect, or a heart murmur, or a number of other things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce chest [ 3 Answers ]

How to redue chest after having a sex with men at the age of 15 and now I am 20 My chest is in bad shape after doing it pleae help me out of this problem

Fatty chest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I have some how developed heavy fat on the chest... I am 5'10" and my weight is 78.. I have good muscles on shoulders and biceps.. but some how since 10 std I have this chest fat and it looks oughful on t shirts.. and if I need to take it off.. thats a nightmare.. so please let me know about...

About the chest [ 2 Answers ]

Is is true that when you lose weight you alos lose weight in your chest?? That is what I am trying to do... for most of the part I am trying to lose weight for me and then my chest.:confused:

Chest and pec [ 1 Answers ]

I have fat around my chest and my pecs how do I make my pecs smaller and reduce my fat so I can my six pack

View more questions Search