Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjeev singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 08:14 AM
    On line projects related to the print media
    Dear sir:
    I want to know the name of the web-sites and the companies who are dealing in the outsource business and on-line projects related to the designing of material for print production like Annual reports, News letters, Leaflets, Book's layout & cover, cataloguese, brochures, posters, logo, business card and letter head.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 3, 2006, 04:49 AM
    There must be dozens if not hundreds of sites like that. Do a search on desktop publishing outsourcing and you should find plenty. You might also try places like Kinkos, Minuteman Press etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get the online projects [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the name of the web-sites and the companies who are dealing in the outsource business and online projects related to the web-designing and development, cd presentation and authoring, graphics designing , 2d and 3d animation, software developing and data entry

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search