Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tchspedk2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Dishwasher won't change cycles
    I noticed my dishwasher won't drain, checked the hose it's not blocked. Then I noticed that it just seems to stay in the wash cycle the whole time. It never sounds different.
    The knob moves but it always sounds the same, like it's washing. Help!
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Mar 17, 2008, 03:55 PM
    The hose isn't blocked, but does it go into a garbage disposal? If so, has it been installed recently? Check to see if the factory block on the disposal has been knocked out.

If this doesn't apply, make sure the drain hose is placed as HIGH up under the sink as possible. By being low, it can cause a 'P-trap' effect, and run back into the dishwasher.

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cycles of biology [ 8 Answers ]

So far I have Kreb's, life, cell, cardiac, nitrogen, carbon, ornithine, calvin, nutrient and recycling. (add cycle to the end of these) are there any others I have missed out.

Life Cycles [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for life cycle diagrams for a butterfly frog and a germinating seed

Changes in Menstrual Cycles [ 2 Answers ]

Any changes in menstrual cycles such as clotting, and unusually heavy bleeding can be indications of serious problems, no matter what age, so please see your family physician. Please take your body serious and watch for signs. Check this page for possible or probable causes of changes in your...

View more questions Search