Ask
    dinsa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Team India loses... again
    Well well... once again.

Are we getting used to it?
    Nin13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2008, 09:34 AM

Yes. Remember we are Indians and used to losing.
    boyz2020 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2009, 09:51 AM

Not like that.. its part of game.. our players got learned lot and lot..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biblical Baseball Team [ 6 Answers ]

undefined :confused: I am searching for a story that I heard several years ago and can't for the life of me remember more than a couple things about it. I know it was very funny and had been told to some church youth at a gathering. The story is about a baseball team made up of Biblical...

My well pup loses prime every time it goes off. [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced everything including the pump itself, the checkvalve and all of the pvc back to where it disappears under the paved driveway. Any ideas other that breaking up the concrete and locating the well itself? The pump does produce water at regular pressure after a 2-3 minute wait.

Water central heating system loses pressure [ 5 Answers ]

The central heating system in my 50 year old home seems to be losing water pressure. We thought it might be due to some pipes that were running in a concrete slab and had leaked. We bypassed that, but now the pressure is still not holding. We see no leaks anywhere. Any ideas?

Team size optimization [ 2 Answers ]

What is the optimum size of teams to be employed during water-fall life-cycle stages. Please advise for any aretical , web-site link or other source of material related to the above topic.any opinion will be very much appreciated.

PC loses power [ 1 Answers ]

?? Hello, while I have been online now for 3 years, I don't know all the lingo or even how much memory etc this PC has... every once in a while, it is like I lose power , at the top of my screen is sky blue.. when my PC loses power or whatever is wrong, it fades to light blue, and then I have to...

View more questions Search