Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Mar 15, 2008, 05:09 PM
    battle of the sexes!
    Ok, here's the situation, Im putting my house up for sale and though my house is trimmed out to the max there hasn't been much done to the kitchen. So my plan is to do a tile backsplash. Here's my question, I want to use 12 x 12 tiles on a diag. 1) its quicker 2) its a lot cheaper. My wife is like no its to big. Now for the record we've done this in other homes by customers choice and its turned out great.

so what's yalls opinions on the matter. To big or not?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 09:44 PM
    SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed

I think she is right. If nothing else, I want to be on the winning side.
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Mar 16, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Thanks harold... now take the dress off and put your man pants back on. Lol.
    OF course she's right, how can our wives be wrong. Its geneticly impossible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody battle [ 8 Answers ]

8 years ago a woman gave my parents a child he was only 1 year old no legal papers were signed and she has never supported him in any way. Out of the blue she went and got him for school he is now 9. What are my parents chance on getting him back?:(

Custody battle [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mother of three from a previous marriage, went through the divorce- with him the primary me with custody and child support, he hasn't been providing a stable safe environment for the children, which they were temporarily placed in my care(by DFS) while the investigation has been going on,...

Custody Battle [ 19 Answers ]

I live in NY and My children one 6 and the other 4 are no longer with me the mother left and hid them from me. Now I am in court and all I want is Joint Shared Custody. Is this at all possible? And now the kids are no longer in the house that they came from. She is in a shelter with my children....

AC philosophy battle [ 8 Answers ]

Whose AC philosophy is more defensible and why? (I have a strong opinion on this, but want to be able to show the other party a response from an objective, disinterested third party.) Do both sides have valid points, or is there clearly only one reasonable position? How unreasonable is the less...

View more questions Search