Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sashimi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 03:07 PM
    This is for Retzay and Sassy T:

Retzay - I'm sooo thrilled for you! I will pray that the mono you're using helps you. BUT (HUGE BUT) PLEASE get under a dermatologist care. Now that you've developed vitiligo, I don't see a reason why any medical practitioner wouldn't give you a prescription for a GOOD PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATED compounded mono lotion. I understand you're happy with 7unite, but why take a gamble when you can get a good formulation from your doctor? I don;'t know where in the Middle East you are, but I know they have excellent doctors in Iran and, no doubt, Saudi Arabia. Just my opinion.

Sassy T, what's your ethnicity? You said to use kojic acid, what percentage do you think would be good for lightening overall complexion.

Big hug to you both
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by retzay
    Sashimi, I am a bit dark, olive-skinned Middle Easterner. I tried mono with different percentages, from 5% to 20%, I started with 10% - 20%. Things were going well under I got dry and irritated. No problem, I continued with lower percentage, few months and speedy progress I was so overwhelmed. I became a bit lighter (not white), with spots throughout. It was creeping me out but I continued.. then I decided to take a break because my face was getting red then continued...I lowered the percentage to 5% again and then I started getting darker and darker. I didn't know what to do so.. I kept on going.. no result.. tried to increase the percentage, again, no result, constant darkening..

only one year later I decided to stop and get into a damage control program.. peeling peeling and more mono did not help.

I'm begging you guys, do not try it!! You might not experience irritation at first but you will die.

My progress was good because I was cautious, but even then it ruined my life.

Some of you might ask.. well I saw this pic of this black girl who turned white.. you know why? Because she was using BENOQUIN! It was manufactured in a lab, it's a zero-failure chemical.. if you can get your hands on it.. go for it.

I know of one company that actually does sell mono cream 20%.. I googled it and it was 7unite or something (look them up on google). A friend of mine tried them and she said she had good results. So I'm switching to that since it's a pharmacy.. I think they're legit because I trust my friend. I will give you a full report once I try it..
    I am so sorry for what happen to you I know because I was burned by a chemical peel half of my face is black and half brown I just started using benoquin 20 its my last help if this doesn't work then it laser for me. I'm so sorry because everyday we see our face, pray
    izabet Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    That's great, I am so happy for you, hope this gets you back to happiness.
    I agree, DO NOT BUY POWDER even if it dissolves in water, I just find it naive to think that we can be chemists without going to college.
    Someone (LOVIE1) claimed to be a chemist and everyone believed her, BIG MISTAKE, she told all of us to just blend it, a lot of people claim to be chemists or they know what they're doing, do not believe that, you will only regret it later, but no matter what, BUY ANY THING ALREADY PREPARED IN THE LAB.
    God I am soo mad about my $225 on mono powder.
    Just my opinion, don't want any one jumping down my throat

That's just it. People can say anything on here and once you try out a product it can seriously ruin you in ways you never thought you could hurt. I'm experiencing that right now and I'm going to try other natural ways to get rid of the big scar I got from my hydroquoine reaction. So sorry to hear about this retzy.

May 26, 2008, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by retzay
    I was getting good results at first, when I ordered from india, then I started to develop spots throughout my body.. my face kept getting red and red, and I was hot the whole time. I got light with stops on my face, dark spots, my face is wrinky and ugly, and I've literally tried to kill myself.. because the melanocytes die at first, and I ignored everyones remarks, because I WAS seeing good results and I thought to myself that there is no way in hell.

your melanocytes might die, but the body can regenerate them,and when it does, it will be refractory, I tried increasing the mono and peel my skin but it was getting darker, with white spots all over. It never responded to mono anymore, and I look DARKER than before, after one year of use. I only came here to tell you guys to refrain from mono. I know the despair, but it's the best I could do. I honestly do not want you guys to go through the psychological trauma.

Please hear me out, I beg you!!
    I really do thank you for your post because you didn't have to tell us I feel that maybe that's what happen to a whole lot of people that used it and use to post here. I started using the benoquin 20% prescription strength, but after hearing you I only use it every other day, I have been through a trauma also and now my face is half black from a chemical peel burn from a doctor office its been 2 years now for me. If people don't know theirs other thing just as bad. I hated to go to the bathroom and wash my hands because their was mirror so hey I understand. But if you kill yourself God does not forgive self murder I guess I sound like your grandma now but its true.where do you live maybe plastic surgery is cheaper where the cost of living is not so high. There are places that have financing for good or bad credit Google it go guarnteed financing for plastic surgery. I know you probably don't want to spend that kind of money on yourself but you owe it to yourself. I wish their was a way that the person that sold you this product could get a taste of your hell and pain. Wonder who started this anyway and how did they get a whole of this mono, and put it on their face. Why did I buy into this . You said you have white spots still have you asked your doctor about using benoquin to make the dark place even out, just trying to find a way. What about laser instead of surgery there is a well know surgeon in lousiana, dr mcburney, laser ask your doctor about it. This is my personal email [email protected]
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

May 26, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Hi retzay, how is your lightening coming along, hope great.
    faye7, how did you get a prescription? Do you have vitiligo?

May 26, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Hope you get better, a lot of people use mono just like regular creams and they use it religiously to hasten the whitening process and increase the percentage, BIG MISTAKE, mono is not a regular cream, should be even used every 3 days or something, while you are using it use something else in between for fast results if you are looking for fast results, never look for fast results with mono by going crazy on the percentage and the application frequency.
    May be you can use something to turn over the skin cells like Renova (tretinoin), that should help because it makes old skin look younger, get it in large amount to use it all over and if you can't get large amount, you can go for body creams contain alpha hydroxy acids (glycolic acids), those should renew the skin, trust me you will be happy just be patient with the Tretinon, might be irritating at first, you can read more about Tretinon, .1% works better, a little aggressive but amazingly good, some acutally think it give them the same results as microdermabrasion or Chemical, vitalize peel
    Mona this is the peel that burnt my skin and i was not using mono{glycolic acid}and it was done at a doctors office so please people be careful , this burned me so bad that it left my face half black and half brown, if your brown skin be careful, but if your light skin it may be the answer use a lactic acid tca peel if i had all the money that i have spent trying to get mu skin even again i would be rich that's why im using the benoquin i have tried everything else. People be careful. Your skin will peel but it will also burn. Don't be angry i am telling you from my experience. We only have each
    -

May 26, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Sorry to hear that, I had vitalize peel , it was okay, but over a month ago I had deep microdermabrasian, very bad idea, my face since then is so ruddy, I bought mono cream from China, but got scared to use it, because I think gloomy used cream because one time she said the cream has crystal particle which the same I have so I stopped, used only may be 2 or 3 times.
    So, how did you convinced the doctor to prescribe it for you?
    Don't know what to do about my ruddy face, I want to go again for mono, but want the right one through a doctor, some mentioned that it is available on some Canadian pharmacy online, well, not any more, I really think mono is the answer if it is done right, I started using lightening creams less than a year ago, I was so scared because I saw a lot of people I could tell they are using lightening creams for a long time on and off because at times they are not recognizable, the skin changes a lot like a lizard, and I could tell the creams are using are very abrasive.

Mono is the way to go the right way, me too I want to apply it under a doctor observation, please do tell how you convince him or her to give it to you?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 26, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Chemical peels are great if used at the right strength. TCA peels are for deep peeling. I think glycolic and lactic is good but on a low strength.
    -

May 26, 2008, 03:34 PM
    I thought TC peel is the strongest peel
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 26, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Yes tca is the strongest muna :)
    I've heard lots of horror stories about TCAs.

May 28, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    yes tca is the strongest muna :)
    I've heard lots of horror stories about TCAs.
    HI, MUNA, this is faye I'm not getting smart but I guess tca was the best for me. Maybe something's work for other people and some don't I have always been strange like that but the dum nurse used a 99% instead of 30% I know I heard it all before . They don't have a 99% but they do. When a doctor has burned your face they will do anything to correct it. If benequin doesn't work I have tried everything else but check this out every company that sold benequin has left the usa. After traveling 90 miles to get my benequin filled only to find out after this its being discontinue, and I still have a refill left so that should tell us something either it works or its harmful, so far for me its neither and you can get aprescription of 10 to 40% hydroquione compounded with retin-a or what ever but only use at night, don't sleep with the light on use a wet towel over your face cut out eyes mouth nose. Sounds crazy huh its not where I live its hot.I just can't believe that this benequin is going to turn anyone white or light. But I will let you know day by day
    absolutkaos Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 02:57 AM
    retzay is obviuosly working for 7unite or some other non mono company. He posts in every section and claims a different story. Just check it out yourself. Most people do OK on mono if used right it seems.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 4, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutkaos
    retzay is obviuosly working for 7unite or some other non mono company. he posts in every section and claims a different story. just check it out yourself. Most people do ok on mono if used right it seems.
    Hmm that's interesting, because I've seen a lot of people on here say good things about 7unite. I guess they're all sellers? :confused:
    absolutkaos Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Well I don't know if they all are sellers but I'm sure if you go through some of the threads you will see a lot of dissatisfied people who tried 7unite. And I was just poointing out that he posted different things on different threads. But hey if I'm wrong,I apologize.:D

Sep 17, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutkaos
    well I dont know if they all are sellers but im sure if you go through some of the threads you will see a lot of dissatisfied people who tried 7unite. And I was just poointing out that he posted different things on different threads. but hey if im wrong,i apologize.:D
    I have tried benequin and will never do it again,its not worth the headaches, of being dark a fews day and light a few days and then if you stop your blacker than what you started with. More and more people are finding this out. I pray that I can find something that will turn my skin back to the color it was before benequin I should have listen but I didn't I paid the price
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Sep 18, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Umm bummer and I was thinking about trying 7united... What about funshare? I think someone said that the mono was legit?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 10:19 AM
    From my expereince with mono its no instant fix, it takes time as the skin cells continue to regenerate, that's why repigging occurs so often it just follows the life cycle of the skin cells, well I am still using from the same people, with good results since I started to include the movate gel with my mono
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 19, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Lighterr,

Are you sure that it is not the movate giving you the results. I know a lot of people who have used movate to get that high yellow colour. But you have to be careful about long term use. I am pretty sure that it is steroid based.
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Sep 20, 2008, 08:23 AM
    From the starting I was telling everbody that do not use mono, Now hearing from U they should understand.

Sep 20, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry_09 View Post
    from the starting i was telling everbody that do not use mono, now hearing from u they should understand.
    I have read all about the spots before but no one told me you could get darker if you stop using. What happens if theirs no one left to supply it they are already taken products on the shelves off. So all these people could turn darker than before. All I know is I did. Do any one knows if your skin will turn back to its original color

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hydro/mono? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice from people who have used hydroquinone and/ or monobenzone ( benoquin). I really need to lighten my skin. With hydroquinone - how long should I use it for, any advice on strengths, also, if I use sunblock when I discontinue it, will it maintain my complextion?...

Do I have mono now? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend has mono. He had it a week before we went out and he has had it for about 4 weeks now. Unfortunately we haven't been able to kiss yet cause I didn't want to catch it but last week wed. I had a piece of his candy bar after he bit off it and I forgot he had it and then I figured it was...

Could I have mono. [ 3 Answers ]

Could I have mono.. I have sharp pains (almost like hunger pains) in my upper stomach, in between ribs, my head feels heavy, headache, a sore neck, sore throat, stuffy nose, tired...

Mono [ 2 Answers ]

Alternative medicines for mono in a 16 year old of homopathic sures for such

View more questions Search