Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labudak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Dutch Treat Dinner on Invitation
    What is the best wording to use on my invitations to indicate the dinner party following our ceremony at a destination location is "non-host" or "self-pay"?

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2008, 03:16 PM
    I don't know, but from what I am reading you should include a separate card for the reception and include a map if necessary.
    Here are some links that might help and if not maybe give you some other ideas.

wording on invitation self pay reception - Google Search
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2008, 11:57 PM
    You can send invitation cards saying "Let's Party" then mentioning the venue and the cost as party entry fee or something like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invitation [ 4 Answers ]

If there is no phone number on the invitation to respond to and the invitation says "The favor of a reply is requested" does that mean you have to hand write a response? Blueeyes

Dinner invitation? [ 2 Answers ]

I received a dinner invitation on my answering machine from a friend I generally see every few months. It was to be at her home in 21/2 weeks. As I was away when the message was left, I returned her call about 4 days later once I was home. I reached her answering machine, expressed my apologies...

Invitation etiquette [ 1 Answers ]

Received invitation to bridal shower in another state, ifnot attending do I still need torsvp?

Invitation [ 1 Answers ]

Could you tell me what the proper punctuation should be in the following sentence: "come join us on Wednesday 8th of November 2006 at 5pm.

View more questions Search