Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 03:25 PM
    ON Fan Setting Switch on Furnace not working
    I have an electric furnace that I had to replace the contactor switch on back at the beginning of January. Now the ON fan setting will not come on. The AUTO fan switch comes on and the furnace works OK. Has the contactor switch gone bad again on the furnace? The repairman used a different brand switch and not the same brand as my furnace. Has this switch bit the dust?

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm furnace pressure switch not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a intertherm furnace it is 2 years oid.The light on the panel is blinking twice.Wich says pressure switch open.HOw do I solve thise problem and get my furnace to work again.THANK YOU

Furnace fan cycling switch [ 1 Answers ]

What are the settings about on my gas furnace fan cycling switch.

Ceiling Fan Switch Replaced; Fan no longer has an "off" setting [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, The chain for my ceiling fan broke inside the switch. I bought a replacement switch that is identical to the old switch (same part number). I had a professional install the new switch. After he left, I discovered that the fan will not turn off (speeds are: 1. slow, 2. fast, and 3. very...

Fan only switch for furnace [ 5 Answers ]

Ok Guys, I found the thread about the switch for fan only by jumping the G to the R with a toggle switch. It worked. The fan comes on to circulate the air, at high speed. When the heat comes on it uses another speed which is a little slower. I know this because when I turn on my switch I get...

Furnace fan switch wiring [ 4 Answers ]

I have an oil furnace, controlled by a thermostat that only has 2 wires going to it, but I want to be able to turn on the fan only from the fan switch on the t-stat. There do not appear to be any further connections at the furnace to hook up to, and the fan switch at the furnace (which can be set...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.