Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vzwgrape Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Late 80's early 90's kid's movie
    It's about 3-4 children who run away? From home looking for better parents. I was remembering that they were given 3 coins for 3 choices and had to choose which set of parents they wanted. At the end they eventually wanted their old parents back. I can't really remember anything else.. :confused:
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 16, 2008, 10:36 AM
    The only movie that comes to mind that fits this synopsis is "Trading Mom" with Sissy Spacek as the mom. It was made in 1994, and it's about 3 kids who decide they want a new mom, so they go to this carnival-type place and get 3 coins. At the end they decide they want to keep their mom instead. Hope this is what you're looking for!
    vzwgrape Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwgrape
    It's about 3-4 children who run away? from home looking for better parents. I was remembering that they were given 3 coins for 3 choices and had to choose which set of parents they wanted. at the end they eventually wanted their old parents back. I can't really remember anything else..:confused:
    Wow that's it... thanks!
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 16, 2008, 04:42 PM
    You're very welcome! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

A kid's movie from the 80's or early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the movie where a little girl's stuffed animals come to life at night and they all sing and dance... does anyone know? THANKS!! :D

A movie from late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she disappeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking. There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl......

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search