Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linzbauer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 12:05 PM
    80/90's kids TV show
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could remember a kids TV show from 80's early 90's, I'm sure it was on channel 4 early morning on a Sunday. What I remember about it the main character was a mouse I think and he had a girlfriend who was a white rat and her family were the bad guys there was 2 brothers and a mam they had to keep there relationship a secret. It was not a cartoon they were puppets but also had real animals for the owls and long shots of the main character. The main character used to go and see a council of owls for advice and I think there was also a mr and mrs mole and a toad. The show mite be along the lines of the adventures of... I can't remember and its bugged me for ages what its called. Everyone thinks I'm talking about tales of the river bank but it is definitely not that show.
    seemy338 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Hi
    I have been also looking for this TV shows for ages and have finally stumbled across the name of it. Its called The Adventures of Grady Greenspace and was aired on itv. Here's the links for what I found on wikipedia

The Adventures of Grady Greenspace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope that is the same show you were looking for.
    Valenzuela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Hi I'm looking for a movie I use to watch when I was younger its called the adventures of... Is all I remember and it's a about this little boy who jumps into a magazine and helps theis creachers fight the bad guys, can you help me remember what its called?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

90's Kids show [ 4 Answers ]

I can remember a character in a kids cartoon but I don't know their name or what show it was! The character was male and he had brown hair in a pony tail, with a little on at the front - it has been buggin me for ages! Help!

What is the name of the kids show from the 80's /90's [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show about charcter's working at the circus. The charcter were people dressed up like animal/puppets and the cat was always in trouble and getting into stuff. The monkey/ape sold and collected tickets at the front booth. I can't think of the name of the show and can't remember much more...

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

View more questions Search