Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richard fayemiwo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Computer application
    Can you explain to me all you know about computer classification?its types with vivid examples and also their version..
    Richard
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:09 PM
    Elaborate. There are no "classifications" as such, really. There are types of computers, and I can list a few:
    Thin clients
    Workstations
    Servers
    Processing clusters (actually a bunch of servers/workstations)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

Computer speakers don't work even when not hooked to a computer! [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older set of Boston Acoustics speakers. There are two speakers and a sub. The power goes into the sub and there is a control out that goes to one speaker and then from that speaker to the other one. On the back of the sub there is a power in, control out, digital in, and analog in, if...

How do I reboot my computer and start frest as though it was a new computer [ 17 Answers ]

My computer is very slow I want to reboot it from the start

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search