Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Dongs ear folds backwards
    I have a 4 month old Mutt. She is a third chiuaua, dauchsund, and Jack Russle terrier. She has the ears of the russel that stand up and fold down in the middle. But lately we have noticed one of her ears have started folding backwards. She looks rather goofy with one ear going one way and the other going the other way. Any ideas way this happened? Can I fix it?

Edit: OOPs can someone edit the title? I cant. I don't know if a moderator can.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2008, 07:18 AM
    This isn't a sign of an illness or anything is it?
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2008, 03:07 PM
    There are breeds of dogs (many of the sighthounds, bulldogs,and pug, for example) with what is called "rose ears" or rosebud ear, where the ear folds back against the head. So I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Backwards Hot and Cold [ 6 Answers ]

I just replaced my Moen single handle cartridge and all was well until I turned on the water and the hot and cold are backwards... I turn to hot and it's cold.. I turn to cold and it's hot... how can I fix this?? :cool: Thanks, Christine P.S. It is for my bathtub

Taking the pill backwards [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend just realized she was taking the pill backwards. Does it still work. Or was it useless. Please write back so I can sleep.

View more questions Search