Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tantoun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Do I still have the chance of getting my ex back?
    I am dating a guy from 2 month and half we talk over the phone more than 10 yimes daily, and we meet every 2 or three days. We get very close to each other and we started to love each other. He broke up with me once I didn't call him I agreed with him and after 3 days he called me and he watend me back, and after he also wanted to break up but in the same day we got back together.
    And finally we broke up from one week and we agreed to stay friends, because he said that he has feelings to me but not strong as mine cz I am in love with him, we start talking and we were planning to do activities together and to party, and in the same time he is trying to make me feel jealous, we went to a party in the weekend, and when I was with him we started talking together he told me that he is confused he doesn't know what to do and he is afraid of losing me, he said that he is afraid that he will regret his decision later and he is afraid if he will come when it is too late, and he said that he feels that he will regret it but now he doesn't feel like staying GF and BF, he asked me to tell him what to do and that he want me to stay in his life even if we are friends and to wait him to take hi decision. I told him that I gave him 2 chances and I am not ready to give him one more and I said that this is the last night I am going to spend it with him and from the next day I will live my life and I will work on myself to move on. But I love him and I missed him but I don't want to ask him back I want him to feel that he wants me I don't want me to make him feel this way. Please help me, what should I do?
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

Mar 15, 2008, 05:15 AM
    You should forget about this guy. He obviously does not want you as his girlfriend and you are just infatuated with him. Cut your losses and move on.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tantoun
    i told him that i gave him 2 chances and i am not ready to give him one more and i said that this is the last night i am gonna spend it with him and from the next day i will live my life and i will work on myself to move on.
    You go Girl. He sounds to me like he is playing games with you. Bouncing back and forth and trying to do things to make you jelous. Sounds like one of those times where he don't want you but he don't want anyone else to have you. Tell him to get lost. If he cared for you or your feelings he wouldn't toy with you like he does.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 01:41 PM
    I think you have already done the right thing by letting go of this confused person, and now just move on and don't contact him. He had 2 chances and still blew it. Give a real guy a shot. He ain't it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have one chance, one text message, on his birthday to win him back. What do I say [ 25 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I have been through a lot. We broke up 8 months ago, didn't talk for a while, and then started talking again. Then on new years this year I went to Montreal with my friends, and one of my friends stayed home. She ended up hooking up with him, and everyone got mad at them. I was...

Any chance of getting back together? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi susan, I'm a 24 year old male who has never really been in a long term relationship before, I've been with a fair share of woman but never really found what I was looking for. 10 months ago I started dating a girl and casually got to know each other. I found out that she was going travelling...

Is there any chance we might get back together [ 2 Answers ]

OK so about 5months ago me and ex boyfriend broke up... it was the most devating day of my life... we dated for about 4 months and were friends since 8th grade... in 10th grade this guy (cody) finally dicided to ask me out and for the next 4 months we spent everyday together unless he had an away...

Help. Do I take a chance? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 21 year old girl, who 2 1/2 years ago started dating a 23 year bloke called Tom. Everything was perfect with him as he was honest, kind and real gentleman to me. We lasted 4 months as he didn't know what he wanted and wanted to be single again. I was devastated as you can imagine as this...

View more questions Search