Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pravinrao1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Introduction letter
    Hi,
    Can anyone give me a good sample of a recruiting company introduction letter to a client.
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Praveen
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 03:41 AM
    What sort of business is the recruiting concerning, please? We can't actually write you a letter here. But, we can advise you about one that you can start and post here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a great way to write an introduction letter to network TV introducing my talent. I'm a comedian and I would like to send a dvd of myself to places like snl and ellen degeneris. But I need something that will catch their eye but yet still seem...

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a Consulting company introductionletter to the clients

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, I have to introduce a product in a new market. This product is already enjoying in international market. So help me out " How i should do?" What type of introduction letter should be float to the target customer? Regards Surya prakash singh

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need a good exampel for an introduction letter can u friends help me with that :( Thanks

View more questions Search