Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2008, 02:37 AM
    I Think I saw an "ORB"
    Probably all of us have watched these shows on TV about ghosthunters who try to capture on video ORBS, or other movement in a dark area. Well, here is one for you. I SAW an "orb." :eek: I had walked into a room in my house and the lights were off but it wasn't totally dark. Suddenly, there it was. The light was bright and very brilliant and only lasted a few seconds. While I looked at it, I felt this really peaceful feeling. At first I thought, no... this was just some sort of deal with my eyes. I've never saw anything like it. It was so beautiful, it wasn't big, just a small ball of light. It swirled, like it had a tail or a pale vapor that moved with it and as suddenly as it appeared, it was gone. This room is specific to me, it's my dressing room/(slash)laundry room where I keep clothes, perfumes, other toiletries. Were my eyes just playing tricks on me?? :confused: You know I had asked for this back some months ago when a close friend died in a car wreck. I really wonder if this was my friend. His brother gave me a few pictures of him... and there was something else. I had found his ballcap at the wreck site when it first happened and brought it home. I washed it three or four times because it was covered with oil or transmission fluid. I did not see blood, although he died from massive head injuries. Only one other time I had saw something in this room. It was right after I brought the pictures and the cap home and put them in this room. I saw a man's shadow, but it was like I saw him. I finally gave a his brother the cap and pictures, I couldn't deal with the pain the memories brought anymore. So did I bring a ghost or a presence into my home?? I built my house so there aren't any persons who dwelled here in the past unless it has something to do with whoever lived on the land before. It has been in the family for generations and I've been here almost 20 years.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 03:48 AM
    I don't know. But, I can't discount what you experienced as being not true because of experiences that I have had in my own life. I would suggest first looking for any logical explanations as to why it occurred.

How tired were you at the time that you think that you saw it? Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?

I have had some experiences in my own life where a loved one has seemed to be around after they died...

Just a couple of questions and my thoughts for now...
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2008, 04:06 AM
    Bringing the items into your home doesn't mean you brought him into your home. It could be his way of letting you know he is still around you. Expessialy since you feel peace when you see him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 06:49 AM
    I agree with dragnlady.
    It most probably was an orb because of the feeling that came over you would most likely be the energy you felt coming from it.
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2008, 07:05 PM
    There are so many times that I wish he was still around. It is so hard for me to still believe. It's been 5 months and I still wake up thinking of him and go to sleep thinking of him. I want his soul to be at peace and I want him to know that I accept he must cross over. I don't know what I saw but it was definitely different.

Mar 18, 2008, 04:32 AM
    Just because he comes around and visits you doest mean he hasn't crossed over. And just because you don't see a physical apparition doesn't mean he isn't there for you.
    bluelady3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 03:46 PM
    this isn't an answer, I just don't know how to put it in that category: But I have always lovedd ghosts. And I know that I used to live in a haunted house in IN. But since we moved I never really thought that this house was haunted too. But I just got a new camera at the time, and I was taking just random pictures around my room and I was looking back at them and there was this big white orb beside my bookshelf. It was so weird. I didn't know what to do and it freaked me out and I accidentally deleted it. Well actually it was on my phone! Do you think that my house is haunted? Or just my room?

Mar 25, 2008, 08:09 PM
    An orb isn't always a spiritual being when taken through photos and film they could be bugs, dust, moisture or hair. I would have to see the pic but if the only reason you think it is haunted is because of the orb then I would say NO you aren't haunted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search