Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravyann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 08:30 PM
    My dad sees animals
    My mom passed away 1 year ago and since her death my dad has been seeing dogs at night.A couple of times he has seen my mom but mostly he sees 2 black dogs. He is awake when he sees these dogs.Why does he see them?
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 14, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Maybe there was something about Dogs that was special with him and his wife. It could be her way of letting him know she is around. Some spirits leave pennies around, some it is a scent or a number.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2008, 06:11 AM
    There are different folklores about seeing black dogs after someone has died.
    Folklores tend to fall in the same category as old wives tales though and most can be taken with a grain of salt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old says he sees dead people [ 20 Answers ]

Okay- Tuesday night, my 2 1/2 year old was walking around the living room and kitchen, waving at the walls here an there, and saying "hi". I thought he was just being silly, but when my husband asked him who he was waving at, he replied... "dead people". No he hasn't seen the 6th sense. A couple...

Is it ghosts in my house my 2-yr old sees? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the house we moved into. We have only been here for 2 weeks and I have a 2 year old daughter. About a week ago we were sittin on the bed in my bedroom and i was doing my daughters hair when her line of sight focused on the door to the room and she appeared to be playing...

My friend sees dead people [ 25 Answers ]

My friend sees dead people Its true she gets all tense when she sees them like she is scared of them Is there anywhere I could go ( website) that could teach me more about this stuff? Help:D

First visit to St. Thomas.must sees? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are going to St. Thomas at the end of February for 7 days. It's is our first time there, and was wondering if there are any must sees, or things to do. Any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

He said he loves me and sees a furture, but needs space! [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have known each other for about a year. He was separated from his wife and going through a really difficult time. Around the end of November we got together-we spent christmas together with our families... and everyone saw how happy we were. We never fought once. He would always tell me...

View more questions Search