Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliedc77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 07:47 PM
    After School Special?
    There was a movie I remember watching in the 80's. It was about a boy with red hair and a frog that sang "That's amore!" The boy was kind of a science geek. I think the frog came to life at the end... Anybody?
    amphitrite16 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2006, 09:22 AM
    I remember this movie too but I can't think of the name either! I will try to help you though. Was it a Disney channel movie by any chance?
    amphitrite16 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2006, 01:21 PM
    It's called "Frog". Here is a link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162334/#comment.
    shirsch Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Sep 12, 2011, 07:57 PM
    I've been wondering this myself, thanks for the answer and link! I have a similar memory, 80s, made-for-tv movie, etc. where a girl uses special boots to walk on the roof of a house and also on the side of the house. Is this the same movie? If not, does anyone remember the name of this movie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What else to do with a special education degree [ 4 Answers ]

I graduated in May with a degree in special education. I liked working with kids with disabilities and thought maybe I was good at it. I got all As, did well during student teaching, but I can't land a job anywhere. I think maybe I do bad during interviews or maybe I just wasn't met to be a...

Special education [ 9 Answers ]

What qualifies a child as being LD specific learning disability.Can a child with ADD be identified as having specific learning problems and qualify under the category of LD.Which Identification is better for a child that exhibits the following problems difficulty in reading,writeing,spelling,or...

Special requests [ 17 Answers ]

OK I know that you all don't know me-but I am in desperation right now. I've been going through some really tough times in my life and believe it or not, I feel like God is angry with me... maybe for making some bad decisions, I don't know. But every decision I make is for nothing but the best of...

Special Ed Dating [ 10 Answers ]

Ok maybe Im being judgemental? Maybe you all can tell me your opinions on a Special Education or Mentally Challenged (Female) dating a Perfectly Healthy (Male) who has been known to use girls for sex? Not saying he will just has a reputation of it. I do not know him personally but my friend...

Special Event [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very important event coming up on April 29th of this year. I would like to lose twenty pounds by that time. I don't think that's too much weight to lose in this time, but it seems so hard to lose weight. Does anybody have any ideas on how I can lose 20 lbs in 2 1/2 months?

View more questions Search