Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandanroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 01:02 PM
    What is total quality control?
    What is total quality control?
    Coombes Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Total quality control is a system for integrating the quality development, maintenance, and improvement efforts of the various groups in an organization so as to produce marketing, engineering, production, and service at the most economical levels for full customer satisfaction.
    karthikeyan-g25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Comment on Coombes's post
    Good
    Aditya7799 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 03:01 AM

If my conpany ask What are your current career aspirations career goals?
    What do I say
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Nov 7, 2008, 05:44 PM

Aditya7799, you need to start a new thread.
    sixsigmais Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 03:22 AM

Total quality control focuses on examining the processes in an operation, to learn where mistakes are being made, why they are happening and if it is possible, practical and economically desirable to prevent them from recurring. Inspection has its place in TQC, but it is inspection of the process, not the product
    dagnachew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 08:28 AM
    What is the role of total quality control management? and for whom it's work please I am the student of industrial chemistry send me the answer of this question,with great thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quality Control Tester [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know the curriculum for the "Quality Control Tester" program. Also, what are its prospects in the job market, after its completion. Thanks.

Quality Control [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new in Quality Control Department but I have very good background in Quality Control. Theoryical I have no problem. My problem is how I can implement ISO 9001 to our company? Our company president gave me this work. Thank you in advance. Regards, Vugar

Total Control Electricity (Scotland) [ 2 Answers ]

Some friends are extending their house and have asked me to do the wiring work. They have Total Control electricity, supplied by Scottish Hydro. I was not too familiar with the regulations appertaining to this tariff so I read the PDF on the SCARF website. It seems you can have a certain proportion...

Quality Control [ 2 Answers ]

What are the attractions and challenges of automated inspection?:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search