Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious_22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Sex without a condom
    My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 11:53 AM
    As long as neither one of you have any STD's
    Or at risk of getting any -cheating partner,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

Condom inside out [ 2 Answers ]

I started to put the condom on, but I did it inside out and then reversed it, it was a spermicidal condom and my girlfriend was using a spermicidal film.we had sex and I pulled out even though the condom was on and everything and I caught it in time and ejaculated outside of her vagina. Is it...

Condom breakage. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had my last period on August 2, 2007. Yesterday Me and my boyfriend were having sex and we heard the condom break. He did not inside of me & he immediately took it out. (AS SOON AS WE HEARD IT) The condom we used had spermicide on it as well. (We stopped as soon as it broke) What are the...

Condom Leaked? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm worried and would really love some intelligent opinions. My girlfriend and I had sex yesterday, 9 days after her last period started, with a condom. About 20 minutes into the session, I checked out the condom and noticed that a little bit of white fluid was squishing around the...

View more questions Search