Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usedmangear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 03:42 AM
    80's sci fi-fantasy kids movie?
    Don't remember much.. been looking for this movie for over 10 years.. few scenes I remember.. a young kid is trying to count all the stars in the night sky.. kid by tree is approched by a snake and it turns into a man.. help.. thanks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:29 AM
    I wonder if this might be The Little Prince? I know there's at least one version. I recall it featured Gene Wilder--I think he was, in fact, the snake. It's based on the children's story by Saint-Exupery, who went on to become a WWII pilot. He vanished mysteriously. Just a coupla years ago, they finally found his wrecked plane at the bottom of the Mediterranean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-fi/Fantasy 70'/80's movie inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know either an actresses name or the title of this movie I saw. I only remember one part, there were two women tied up across the room from each other, one was topless, they had an odd sexual experience then were freed. One of the actresses has been in a few movies, she has longish...

80's kids sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, Been buggin me for a while, I remember a film in the 80's where 3 kids built a spaceship out of an old washine machine and other crap and there was a computer whizzkid who made this bubble float using his computer who then used the bubble to fly the spaceship. It's been buggin me,...

80's-90's fantasy movie with two kids [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this one a long time ago, but all I can remember is the beginning. Two kids, I think brother and sister... I think they had one of those old rope swings with the wooden seat, because I remember them playing on it, and then running off to play in the woods and something bad happens...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search