Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet_as_cherry Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 10:03 PM
    How long should I wait
    I need sum friendly opinionns... when a couple break it off in a bad note.. how long do u think it would take for them to talk it out or at least to have a friendly relationsjip... how long could this take :confused:
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

Mar 13, 2008, 10:08 PM
    -_-

Get back to me when you find out. The simple answer: when neither of you care to stay angry/bitter/etc.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Don't hold your breath, it takes a WHILE.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 14, 2008, 04:24 PM
    It does take a while. It just depends on the people and the situation. Both people have to be willing to move on and smooth things over.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 05:26 PM
    I encourage you to look past your relationship with your ex to how many friends you actually have time for in your life. Most people do not waste the energy cultivating lasting bonds with exes because there is just so much time you have... time that is best spent on developing your next real relationship.

It's a maturity thing. Only you know how much you are interested in your future, invest there first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long do I have to wait ? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother disappeared 9 years ago and I am 99% sure he is on a witness protection programme, does anyone know how many years I have to wait for him to be allowed to contact someone from his past life?

How long do I have to wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Had a miscarrage 2 weeks ago, how long do I have to wait before I start trying to become pregnant again... I can still see a little bit of dark brown when I wipe.. is it safe to start having sex again or should I wait for another few weeks.

How long should it wait [ 1 Answers ]

I adopt my nephew. How long should I wait to the petition of my nephew to come here to usa? Thanks

How long should I wait [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tubes done over 10 years and never had any problems.my doctor had cautioned me on ECTOPIC PREGENTCIES. How evrer this is the first time I had to even consider this as I am as regular as clock worg, at the time my period is due I can all most guess right down to the second the begin. This...

How long should I wait? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to conceive since sept and have been tracking my cycles. My cycle sept - oct was 26 days, Oct - Nov was 29 days, and I have not gotten my period this month yet. Today is the 33rd day, and still no sign of my period. I took a hpt Sunday and it was negative, and an...

View more questions Search